Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Pieces of Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Ariah
Council Member
Lady Ariah

Pieces of Me Empty
PostSubject: Pieces of Me   Pieces of Me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:58 pm

I walk cautiously out onto the stage, my silk purple gown flowing behind me in lazy folds. A stage light shines in my eye as I take the next step and I bow my head and walk further. I reach the center of the stage and I see faces I know, and faces I don't. I smile for all the faces and I curtsy as I was taught a Lady should do.

Hello everyone, I am Ariah. I've been bestowed the title of Lady by our beloved Keena. Thank you Keena for placing your trust in me, I hope I will never disappoint you. For those of you whom I know not, I hope that we will become good friends.

I suppose some background information is in order... Well, I first met Goober Zain, er uh, that is - I mean... King Zain ([i]it was painful to say that as his boss at GCR and as a friend who knows him to be quite the dork.) Anyways I met him while playing Perfect World and have since become good friends.

I met Queen Keena in Perfect World not long after meeting Zain, and have become good friends with her, we share many great times trying to make fun of the great goober King Zain, sometimes only to be bonked in the head with a ban hammer... Nonetheless we conspire to find new ways to be mean to him because it's just so much fun.

I am very honored to be a part of this new world that Keena has created, and I hope to let out a side of myself that I usually keep in reserve, it seems that is the intent of this Haven, as it is said to be a safe place to be ourselves. So a different part of myself shall be seen here.

Recently I founded Gamer's Choice Radio. Which I wont go into much detail about here, because that's not what this is about, however I do hope that Keena will give her permission for me to post a link to this wonderful world on GCR's site.

Well. I suppose there's other things I could say about myself here, but... I think I'll let everyone be in suspense for a bit as I unravel myself in various posts throughout the haven. If there is anyway I may be of assistance to anyone, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerschoiceradio.com
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Pieces of Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Me   Pieces of Me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:25 pm

I will indeed grant your wish Ariah, you know I have no problems with that. Which reminds me...As soon as I am able to download and do other things more freely with my computer I do indeed want to dj for you, if it is still open that is.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net

Pieces of Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: