Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Daniel's cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Daniel and Lady Tigan were riding horse back, well he was she was holding on to his shoulder, to his cave in the forest. The wind was wipping Lady Tigan back and forth on his shoulder, but she was use to this. Once they got there, Lady Tigan waited for him to make sure it was still safe.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Daniel sniffed the air, and pulled the rope gently back to stop the horse. He looked around for a moment, he couldn't catch any scent or see anyone so he assumed it was safe for them to enter. He saddled up his horse and got off walking into the dark cave, getting the wood off the wall of the cave muttering an incantation causing fire to burst on the wooden club.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Lady Tigan held tightly to his shoulder as they entered the cave. After he made fire, and there was more light, she flew all around the cave, to see what there was for her to play with.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:10 am

Daniel walked into his cave, taking cautious step trying not to step on something sharp, hard or alive. He finally found his little room there were a bon fire in the middle of the room and he threw the fire into the bon fire lightening up the whole room. Daniel sat down on his log and grabbed his wood, starting to make a new sculpture of Destiny with his nails they were as strong as iron and as sharp as a knife.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:13 am

Lady Tigan could see that a man definatly lived here. There was no pretty things anywhere, So she moved her hand in a circle and made flowers and grass pop up through the ground. Now there was beauty and comfort all around. She giggled then flew over to Daniel and landed on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:18 am

Daniel was still sculpting his piece of wood with his nail when suddenly he saw his little room grow flowers and grass. He looked at his shoulder and smiled at Tigan it felt more comfortable on his feet. "Thank you, little one. I appreciate your gift." Daniel told her and got up grabbing his boar from the ground and wrapped it feet around the wood above the bon fire and started to sit down cooking it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 am

"Your welcome, lovey." Lady Tigan replied. She looked at the boar starting to roast. Her mouth started to water. She then looked up at Daniel and wondered, 'why is he here?' So she decided to ask. "How come your here, in this cave, no home, no friends, no family?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:29 am

Daniel looked at her, and knew that this would come any time sooner and knew that he had to answer it sooner or later. "When i was a kid, my parent abandoned me, so i was force to live on the street. The reason i don't have friends is because they are all scared of what i've become, and i love it here" he told her, still cooking his boar.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:33 am

"Oh, ok." Lady Tigan said in a tiny, squeeky voice. She then asked him, "You like the vampire girl, Des. Don't you? Why not me?" Lady Tigan said, giving him the evil eye look.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:47 am

Destiny had to stop a few times to catch the scent of Daniel, when she stopped the first time, she felt a sharp pain in her arm, then in her leg, looking down she saw a few of the elves, they had hit her with their arrows. Ignoring the pain in the leg she continued to run until she found the cave that smelt strongly of Daniel and Tigan, "Lady Tigan, This man, he needs your help."
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:51 am

Daniel looked at Tigan, who asked him a question. He opened his mouth to peak and told her. "That's is a good question. Yes I do like, Destiny. Why not you. Some question are best not answered" he told her and felt a sharp prickle in his nose and got up as he saw Destiny holding a man up with her legs being shot with an arrow. He ran up to help her, putting another arm around the demon and lifted him up as he dragged him onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 am

Siah was weak, very weak. He knew that there were two Vampires and a faerie here. He wanted to tell them that they would need...

-Blackness took him-
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:55 am

Lady Tigan heard the noise coming, she flew into the air, then saw Des enter.She saw Des and her holding a man that was hurt, then noticed that Des was hurt as well. She flew over to Des, put some magic dust on her leg and watched it heal almost imediatly. Then flew back over to the man on the ground. Lady Tigan could tell that this man was not of the ones that she had senced before. She had to get out her special dust for this.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:01 am

Destiny tried to swat Tigan away so she could heal the man first, but she was already healed and Tigan was moving over to him. Destiny had never sensed his kind before. But it didn't matter, all that mattered was she helped him. She looked at Daniel and muttered, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:03 am

Daniel nodded thougthfully and laid the demon on the bed, walking over to her, looking at the demon and then her, wrapping an arm around her. "Mind, explaining that the hell happen" he asked, calmly looking at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:08 am

Destiny looked at Daniel then the man, "He came into the tavern as you both left." She nodded towards Tigan and then Daniel, "I smelt blood, but I didn't know where Keena had gone, So I thought I should bring him here." She looked at Daniel waiting for him to say or do do something.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:09 am

Lady Tigan was fumbeling through her dust bags that were tied to her waist, when she finally realized what the man on the bed was. He had Demon blood in him. She pulled out the right bag, then poured almost the whole bag over his whole body. She then put the bag away, and flew back over to Daniels shoulder. She said to Daniel and Des, "Watch out, he is going to wake up mad and in pain, but he will be healed. Not to worry, I heal him."
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:14 am

Siah opened his eyes slowly.

He glanced about the cavern.

He sat up and saw the Vampires and the faerie. The wounds had healed, but there was something wrong. Something very wrong!

He saw the female Vampire still contained the magick he bonded to her, she was still strong and they would need that strength. He drew his sword and stood to his feet shaking. He approached the group with a scowl on his face. "Fey-blood!"
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 am

Destiny looked at him, "W...What is Fey-blood?" She had no clue, she was unsure of the different things that the world held.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:21 am

Lady Tigan was not sure either of what this Fay-blood was, but she knew how to stop him. She flew into the air, then blew some sleeping dust onto him. She then flew back over to Daniel and sat safly on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:26 am

He smiled at the faerie. "Nice try. I will rend you if you attempt such an action again!"

Siah pointed to the faerie. "She is Fey - The Elves saw the Kindred bring me here, they will come for us! Seal the entrance of the cave with brambles and whatever magicks you know, little faerie."

He turned to the male Vampire. "Do you have an allegience? A lord or leige whom you serve?"
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:28 am

Mika ran threw the woods she had gone to draw water for the tavern only to find herself lost now she ran as small people shot arrows at her panic not strong in her mind as she ran suddenly she stopped hearing voices she winced one arrow had come close to its mark grazing her arm as she ran her ears now flat to her head and her tail hug limp to the floor , but there in the wind sat a faint sent she knew "destiny" she thought quickly moving to the shadows that clung to the entrance of the cave.

She moved to look it seeing destiny and two others the small bug that had been buzzing around people in the tavern and a man clad in armour not like the man from the tavern , he lay hurt on a bed Mika thought back she knew of herbs that could half heal she had seen people using them before, with a sudden pain from her arm mika knocked several stones loose from the entrance sending them tumbling to the floor, she froze

Last edited by mika alphena on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:31 am

"You?" Siah heard more sounds coming from the forest outside of the cave. The Elves were approaching.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:32 am

Destiny stood there in shock, was he really a bad person? She had forgotten Daniel's arm was around her, she side stepped into him more. She hoped she didn't have a frightened look on her face. "Well you don't get her." she said nodding towards Tigan.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:35 am

Mika watched in horror what was going on inside soon it changed to anger growling as a wolf would she moved slowly an caushiosly into the cave her tail held high and the growl deep, she clung to the walls as she moved hoping he would be so captivated by destiny he would pay her no heed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daniel's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's cave   Daniel's cave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel's cave
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: