Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Exploring the land

Go down 
+2
Kiandra
Destiny Ta'malix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Exploring the land - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 am

Lady Tigan looked up at Danny, "Come, lets go to them. Theres a new girl over there too, she is a fairy too." Lady Tigan said, hoping he would go quickly.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:44 am

Daniel frowned as she did not wave back to him. He looked up at Tigan then nodded in reply. Getting up from his seat and started to swim toward them.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:45 am

mika knelt in front of her "I felt anger in a battle , Siah gave me this and i learned to fight is to survive" i spoke clearly and precise my eyes looking the man up and down , standing again i create a soft warm breeze to dry him and his clothes " this controls the elements , wind fire earth water and ..."I pause "heart, my heart"
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:46 am

Lady Tigan flew over to Des and the others, since she did not want to go into the water. She landed on Des's shoulder, and waited for Danny.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:50 am

Destiny looked at Mika in awe, she was amazed at how well she spoke. "Do you like the...New....you?" She asked. She looked at Tigan and then Daniel and smiled, "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:53 am

Lady Tigan looked over at Danny, drying off. She then looked down at Mika, she liked the new look, then she realized that Mika was the only person that she hadn't tickled. So she flew over and started tickling her.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:55 am

Daniel walked onto the back of the lake, listening to Mika talking almost fluent in her words. He stood there beside Des, his arm folded as he listened to her. "Hello, Des" he smiled as warm as he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 am

"Will you sit?" She asked Daniel with a smile, "Tall people make me nervous!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:02 am

"Yes, ma'am" Daniel smiled, sitting down beside her looking at Mika then back at Destiny. "Did, my beautiful princess, have a nice sleep" he asked her, with a dazzling smile, his white pearly even teeth shining at her.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:03 am

mika let out a growl as she felt something touch her turning to a small creature "I would not if i were you" she said her eyes thin "I am not one for tricks or being tickled" she turned to destiny "I do like this change, i am still sad there are no more Ookami but it is part of who i am"
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 am

Lady Tigan stoped quickly, then flew back to Danny and sat on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:10 am

Destiny looked at Daniel, she hated being called princess but he made it sound sweet, "I did thank you. How about you." she then looked at Mika and said, "Then that is when you take matters into your own hands. I'm sure there are at least on or two more out there. You just have to find them."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:14 am

mika nodded "it is so possible, but i fight for now as if i am the last" she said sitting to look over the lake "siah told me his kind used mine as slaves , his killed my kind but yet i am free"
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:17 am

"That is probably because there is something different in him than the rest of his kind." Destiny looked out at the water, she propped herself up on her elbows. "Pretty isn't it?" She asked as the sun was setting.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:18 am

All this talk of fight and killing, made Lady Tigan feel odd, her head started to hurt and then the groung started to shake. Then suddenly a whole formed and a giant flower popped out of the whole. The flower bloomed and then spreed happy powder all over the people sitting next to it. Then after that Lady Tigan's head stoped hurting.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:19 am

Mika nodded "there must be something different in me too " she said her heart heavy but her anger greater "there are no more " she said softly " like that flower at your feet, it blooms but with out the bees to pollinate it, it will die , being nothing again"
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:23 am

"There is something different in all of us." Destiny began to feel strange, after the flower had bloomed, "Everything all right?" She asked Daniel who had been quiet.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 am

It was at this moment that Keena emerged from the woods. She wore a leather breech-cloth that showed off her long toned legs that is until disappearing into her knee-high boots, silver rabbit fur was at the top around her knees. She also wore a sleeveless tunic, cut off just below her rib cage showing the toned stomach. Her hair was free and fell in snowy waves down past her hips. contrasting with the dark tan of the leather.

She had changed into this outfit because it was the easiest outfit to move freely in the woods with. Silver Wind showed up by her side and took in the group before going to Mika and licking her cheek.

"So this is where every one got off to, I was starting to worry. I hope all is well?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:18 pm

mika hugged the wolf warmly as it liked her cheek he was the only thing that reminded her of happier times sighing she smiled "hello silver"she said rubbing behind the wolfs ear " nice to see you keena" she stood to show her full hight and her change in clothing
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Keena nodded her approval. "Very nice and I see your speech has improved, very well done Mika, how have all of you fared?" She asked the group.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the land
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: