Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
mika alphena

mika alphena

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 am

mika smiled "seems you did" she said the shoulder of her shirt now pulled to expose the top of her chest as she lay looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 am

Josh blushed when he notices the top of her chest exposed. He moved to let her up.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:27 am

mika looked at him "why do you blush, you are my boy friend such things are for your eyes only" she said softly , pulling the shirt back up onto her shoulder and looking at him curiosly
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:28 am

"I've just never...been with a girl..." he told her, a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:32 am

Mika smiled "as i with a boy , only the men who cut me, have i felt skin on skin " she shivered at the thought "you are different , soft smooth, not rough " her hand touched his bare chest "we are the last of out kind, some day we must..." she blushed bright red
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 am

Josh blushed deeply. "But we don't have to any time soon...Right?"
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:37 am

Mika shook her head quickly "no, ow, no" she said chuckling "I wouldn't ask you too yet, only when you feel ready" she sighed sitting back " but it will happen one day if the Ookami are to survive, i hope you want that too"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 am

Josh nodded, he was a bit scared though. "I do want the Ookami to survive."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:42 am

Mika looked at him her own heart now scared having never been taken by any one she wondered what it would be like , would it hurt or not but she knew she had to wait for Josh to want to with her and that would take time, she smiled then lay down on the grass once again looking at the stars
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 am

Josh laid down next to her.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:45 am

Mika sighed as she turned to look at him then moved to lay closer to him "the fires dying" she said "but i am warm enough " she chuckled as she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 am

Josh looked back, chuckling. "Me too." he smiled, laying his arm over her, snuggling closer.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:47 am

mika moved closer again "it seems i always find my self in your arms" he said smiling " i like it" her head nuzzling his chest as she lay
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:51 am

Josh laid one hand over her waist, and his right hand on the back of her head. "I like it too." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:03 am

mika lay in his arms feeling him against her hearing his heart beat she was tired but was afraid if she fell asleep he would disappear like a dream and she would be alone again "you are not a dream, please don't be a dream" she said softly and sleepily to her self, she moved her hand to is chest a she could still tasted his kiss on her lips as she faught to keep her eyes open
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:10 am

Josh felt sleep overcome him as he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:13 am

feeling him gently breathing a he held her she too fell a sleep her mind still wondering , she dreamt of a world in peace Ookami running around happy playing and hunting , fishing in a clear stream, warmth all around her .
Slowly Mika opened her eyes seeing the sun now above her warming her.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:14 am

Josh had gone to hunt, so he wasn't in sight when she awoke.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 am

Mika suddenly remembered and looked around seeing no sigh of Josh she sat for a moment wondering , had it all been a dream , had he just lived in her mind she looked around and saw the fire he shirt still lay over a branch drying
"i guess it was a dream" she said sighing she felt as if her heart would brake
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:17 am

Josh was a short way off in the woods, chasing down a third rabbit on all fours, the other two he had left for a second back at a tree.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:19 am

Mika looked up at the sky and howled sadly as she sat alone
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:19 am

Josh caught the third rabbit, and heard Mika howl. He got the other two, and carried them in his mouth as he streaked back towards the clearing.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:21 am

Mika sat for a moment her head on her knees looking at the embers that lay in the fire as she fought back her tears
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:23 am

The bushes rustled as Josh leapt out of them, seeing Mika curled up sad. He dropped the rabbits next to her. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:26 am

Mika jumped as he burst threw the bushes "your...your not a dream?" she said running to him and knocking him down as she held him "I was afraid you were just a dream, i woke and you weren't there" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next