Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Wandering - Open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saku

Saku

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:57 am

Saku wandered aimlessly through the open forest, looking for someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:22 pm

I was walking around the woods still trying to get use to this place. I noticed someone coming my way and I wondered if they would be a friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Lady Ariah
Council Member
Lady Ariah

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Ariah sat on a tree limb watching squirrels romping around in play. She heard something moving that didn't sound like an animal. Perking up her ears she turned and looked about and was surprised to see another Fairy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerschoiceradio.com
Saku

Saku

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Saku walked through the woods, spotting a squirrel. He started chasing it, giggling childishly.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:58 pm

I decided he might be friendly enough and I hate being alone here. "Hello there." I said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:29 am

Saku glanced up, spotting someone. "Hey!" he smiled, happily. He hadn't met anyone in forever.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:20 pm

"My name is Kiandra. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:36 pm

"I'm Saku." he said, glad to finally meet someone.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:33 pm

"It's nice to meet you. So uh...what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Saku shrugs, and looks around. "Chasing that thing." he told her, pointing to the squirrel who now sat eating an acorn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering - Open   Wandering - Open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering - Open
Page 1 of 1