Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Hiding Places

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:30 am

Lady Tigan had been out and about in the forest. She wasn't up for much of her Queening stuff, so she just wanted to have fun or get into a battle or something. She was flying around some flowers when she heard some foot steps comeing. She flew quickly into a bush she often used as a hiding place sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:58 am

Keena walked into the clearing and towards the lake, she was followed by Silver Wind; her wolf companion and Storm Chaser, her horse. She wore her usual leather breech-cloth showing off her toned legs, and her sleeveless tunic that was cut just below her rib cage. Her knee-high boots made just the slightest noice.

She stopped though as she sensed someone near by and smiled when she realized that it was a fairy. "Hello little one, you may come out now. We will not bring harm to you."
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Lady Tigan saw the lady with the white hair ride up on her horse. When it was safe to come out, Lady Tigan flew out then landed on the white haired ladies shoulder. "Hi. What you doing out here?" Lady Tigan asked wondering why she was out in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 am

Keena smiled, "I have just come from deeper in the forest visiting my mother, Gaia the Goddess of Earth. This is her forest of dwelling." Keena explained. "But for the moment I am heading to the lake, do you care to join?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:27 pm

"Sure I would love to join you, Thank you for asking." Lady Tigan said, hoping it would be a lovely day at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:22 am

Keena nodded and heeled the massive stallion forward. He nodded his head and moved on, while Silver Wind trotted right beside them. Keena hadn't had a nice day away from her duties to enjoy herself in quite some time. Perhaps this is just what she needed. "I am Keena, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:32 am

"I am Lady Tigan, It is nice to meet you." Lady Tigan replied hoping it wasn't to far to where they were headed. Lady Tigan hated being a queen of her people but she loved getting out and having fun, and she hoped this would be one of those days.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:26 pm

A few moment later they exited the woods and arrived at the glistening lake. Keena dismounted and patted Storm Chaser on the shoulder, since she rode bare back there was no need to take his saddle off while they relaxed. She went over to a rock and stripped down into a bikini made of soft cotton in a soft tan color. She took her boots and off and placed them with her clothes and weapons, all except her dagger which she attached to her right thigh.

"Do you swim Tigan?" Keena asked as she went to a rock jutting out over the crystal clear waters.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:35 am

Lady Tigan flew off of the white haired lady as she dismounted the horse. Lady Tigan flew over to a rock near the white haired lady as she started to get into her bikini. "Um, not realy, I am very small and the water is very big. But I can watch, maybe someone will come along to swim with you. Thank you for asking though." Lady Tigan said, hoping she didn't hurt her feelings by not swiming with her.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Keena smiled and nodded before diving into cool waters. Silver Wind laid down on the bank under a tree and snorted.

Childish. He said through their link.

Keena surfaced and smiled. "You know you want to Silver."

The wolf shook his head, while Storm Chaser was of a different mind. The large stallion charged into the water causing a great amount of water to splash, landing on Silver Wind who growled as he watched the two splash and play around in the water.

Childish. He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Lady Tigan watched as the White haired lady talked to her animals. Then she watched as the horse ran into the water. A splash of water came flying at Lady Tigan, but she could not move in time. As she water drinched her, her wings bent downwards from the pressure, and her hair fell from it's bun. She pouted, then shook her wings dry, then flew up some and shook the rest of herself dry. She smiled lightly then sat back down on the rock, watching the white haired lady swiming with her horse.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Keena climbed onto Storm Chaser's back as he walked deeper, her lower legs just in the water. She laughed as she enjoyed the rays of the summer sun falling down all around them. She turned and looked at Tigan, "Sorry about that. So tell me, how did you come to be away from your kingdom?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:15 pm

The smile on Lady Tigan's face disappeared as she heard the white haired lady ask her about her kingdom. This was not her favorate subject, but to be nice she answered the question anyways. "Too many preasures." This was all she would say about her kingdom. Lady Tigan then flew up and landed on the white haired lady's shoulder. "So what do you want to do now?" she asked her, hoping it would have nothing to do with water.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 pm

Keena understood this all too well, she herself hated the pressures of being Queen. She loved Zain, but the title could go. And that brought a thought to her mind.

"There is a Ball being held tonight at the Palace of Haven, perhaps you would like to come as my guest?" Keena asked.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 pm

"A Ball, I would love to go, thank you for asking me." Lady Tigan said, with a big smile on her face. Lady Tigan then jumped up into the air, and started doing flips and twirls as she flew. Lady Tigan loved balls, lots of people, lots of food, and lots of good music. Lady Tigan then stoped flying and landed back on the white haired lady's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:29 am

Keena smiled, "You are quite welcome Tigan." She looked at the sun and then back to Lady Tigan. "And judging by the time, I would say we had better get going. Anything you need we can go get."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Lady Tigan thought for a second, then looked down at what she was wearing. Lady Tigan flew up into the air then hovered for a second, before moving her hands around herself and making a beautiful green sparkling dress form around her body and a golden crown appear on her head. She then flew back on to the white haired lady's shoulders and said, "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:46 am

(OOC: Hey, I think I am going to make a separate thing for the ball.)

Keena smiled as she grabbed her stuff and remounted after getting dressed. "Well then let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:52 pm

(ok. Smile )

Lady Tigan waited for her to dress and mount her horse before getting back onto her shoulder. "I'm ready, where is the Ball being held by the way?" Lady Tigan asked out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiding Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Places   Hiding Places Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding Places
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: