Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Of Might and Magic

Go down 
+2
Destiny Ta'malix
Keena Sera
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 am

She stepped through and shivered her skin was entirely too bare for this realm. She went to a tree and took a leaf and with the powers Gaia had created her with she turned the leaf into a cloak and pulled it over her shoulders so that it covered her entire form. She pulled the hood up over her white hair and turned to Siah.

"What now?"
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am

Siah lowered his head and looked at Keena... "Lets get you and Zain reunited. There's much to be done."

The red light grew longer and a thin stream of energy flowed upwards out of Siah's palm into the night-sky. It grew thicker and Siah grunted as if under strain.

His left knee gave in and he knelt, still having his hand up in the air. "Hmm... I can't get it out. I must've been too angered." He focussed and the beam grew more intense.
Eventually an object began to form in Siah's hand, it was taking a while though.

"Which way do we go? I'll be done here soon." Siah said as if he were merely waiting for nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 am

Keena didn't really want to be reunited with anyone at the moment, except her pack mate. She knew he was near by in the woods and so she gave a long low howl. It was responded to shortly after and Silver Wind came. He growled when he saw Siah, but Keena merely wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Oh Silver Wind..."She whispered into his fur.

We must get you to Gaia's spring before anything else. he replied as he licked her cheek.

She rose and went to Siah and took his hand. She could not teleport in the sense of the word, but she could connect with Gaia and get to the forest in the blink of an eye. She grabbed the scruff of Silver Wind and connected. In moments, they were in the forest of the goddess Gaia. Keena's one true home.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Siah's sword appeared in his hand, from the summoning he did while waiting for Keena to arrive, moments before he disappeared with Keena.
Back to top Go down
Euthelis

Euthelis

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 am

Haelynn felt the powerful energies vanish as she walked through the woods with Euthelis, hand in hand. One was obviously the demon, but she didn't recognize the other. It felt very similar to Keena's own, but she knew it couldn't possibly - it was too menacing. She shrugged it off, thinking it to be one of his lieutenants.

'Did you feel that? I thought I felt Keena.' She looked over at Euthelis, but she didn't even notice that he had let go of her hand and pulled out his fireshaft. He was already twirling it - beginning the fire-dance. She jumped backwards as a large desert lion leapt through the foliage. She calmed as she saw Euthelis step onto him.

"Call for Ixenjii. Follow me when you can." He waited a moment, knowing that she would be on his tail right away. As he ran through the woods, he turned to see Haelynn atop the leopard, sprinting beside him. Her knife was drawn, as was a sword she had borrowed from the city armory.

'Do we get to battle the demon lord, Euthelis? I want to rip out his throat.'

The tan elf smiled. 'Soon enough.'
Back to top Go down
http://once-upon-a-time.forumotion.com
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Keena appeared before them halting their progress. "I am afraid the Demon Siah is no more." She said as the two elves stopped before her. "However the help of the elves is still needed."
Back to top Go down
Euthelis

Euthelis

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Haelynn jumped off of Ixenjii and ran to Keena to hug her, but stopped. She was different. She was more... pure, almost... divine. She took some steps backwards and stood next to Euthelis.

"Wha... what happened?"

Euthelis stepped off of the lion. His blood boiled to battle the demon. 'How is he no more? He seemed invincible. What did you do?'
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:03 am

Keena looked at Euthelis, "I killed him as he asked me to do."

She then turned to Haelynn and smiled. "A very long tale indeed Princess, but for now know that my mother has decided to release me in my true form. A great evil is about to attack this realm and all the gods fear it, I was created long ago for one purpose. To become the ultimate Celestial warrior and destroy this threat." She turned and began to head towards the City of Haven. "Please, come. I will explain more once we have reached the palace."
Back to top Go down
Euthelis

Euthelis

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Euthelis proceeded after Keena. He turned and began to address the tiger, and realized something that astonished him. He didn't know the desert tiger's name.

'Why have you not told me your name, desert lord?'

'Because I highly doubt that you would allow me to live if I told you. But hear this; I am not a threat to you, and have no intention of causing harm to anyone who does not have evil intention. You may trust me on the souls of my tribe.'

Haelynn picked up the traces of mental conversation between Euthelis and the tiger. Ixenjii, turned suddenly, growling at the large desert cat.

'Princess, follow Keena to the palace. Take Euthelis with you. Don't ask, just go.' He redirected his connection to the desert lion. 'Well, Kethul, I didn't expect to see you in the forest. I thought I had chained you to the western lands. Why have you returned?'

The desert lion waited until Euthelis and Haelynn were out of range.'What I said to the young elf was true. I mean no harm. There is a much deeper purpose to my presence here in Haven than to cause havoc, as my purpose of existence describes. Trust me on this, wind lord. I swear this to you on the fire within my soul, there is no animosity in my intentions.'
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:34 am

Storm Chaser had joined with Keena shortly after they had started on their way to Haven, however now he stopped his ears flicking back and forth. Silver Wind stopped too and lifted his head to sniff the air.

Keena could feel a presence but she did not recognize it. What is it brothers? She asked through their mental link.

Nothing for you to worry about milady.
Storm Chaser replied. Take the elves to Haven, we will join you there shortly.

Keena raised a skeptic brow. Then why do you two leave?

Silver Wind turned to follow Storm Chaser, but stopped and turned to his mistress wagging his tail. Just an old friend from long ago, we will meet you later Keena.

And with that the two took off in the direction they had just come. Keena shook her head but turned and smiled at the Princess and her friend. "Companions are sometimes strange like that I guess."
Back to top Go down
Euthelis

Euthelis

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:16 pm

The young woman grinned and looked at Euthelis. "I know exactly what you mean," she giggled. Euthelis smiled and laughed oddly. 'What's wrong, dear?' He adjusted his robe as if nothing was wrong.

'Ixenjii and the tiger have disappeared.'

Haelynn just noticed that too. 'So did Storm Chaser and Silver Wind, just now. What do you think it is?' She kept the smile on her face to conceal her worry.

'I don't know, but it can't be good.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Might and Magic
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6