Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Siah

Siah

Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Siah hung his head, his fist closed tightly on the hilt of his sword. "You cannot imagine the images, the faces that plague me! I hear every scream and every plea a million times over. Were I a demon, a true demon... I would never feel the regret or pity." Siah paused, his armour was growing white hot in some places. "I cannot take it any more. I need to find a place to rest. I must find my reprieve!" The armour-clad warrior looked at Keena from under a scowling brow. "You are powerful enough to take me now. Do it or I will attack you."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Keena drew her swords with grace and ease, with one stroke of her hand she could demolish the demon before her. But he was a warrior like her, and like her it was better to die in combat then to be merely slain.

"Then come to your death demon." Again her emotionless face and voice were all he received.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Siah leapt at her, his armour glowing white. His sword flashed through the air. Flames and lightning shot from the joints in his armour. He roared a fierce roar, a deafening roar.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Keena easily parried him, her movements flowing with the grace of water and the lightness of the air. She was unfazed by his show of emotion through the flames or the lightning, she was simply doing as he asked her to do.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Siah spun after having his blow miss its mark he slashed and released two frieballs at Keena.

He jumped forward to wards her again.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Again she blocked his attacks the fire balls hitting her, but the burns healed as fast as they had been received. "I am a Celestial of the elements Siah, your fire does you no good now."
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Fueled by the taunts, Siah swung at Keena with all his strength. He twisted his body low and a bolt of lightning shot from his free hand.

He would never cease to fight until there was nothing left to fight with.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:25 pm

She leaped away bringing her blades up as she did, slicing along his right shoulder and arm. She landed a few feet away and rose to her full height once more.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:28 pm

The armour took most of the blow, but the searing pain from holy Blade burnt Siah worse than any wound before hed. He stumbled a few steps backwards before regaining his composure. Without a word or sound, he flew at Keena as a flash of black and red.

His blade was aimed at her throat as an intense flame shot forth from his free hand at her.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Before he could ever reach her, Keena had charged forward and run her blade through his chest. She looked down at her hand holding the hilt of her sword as it went through him, she could see the blade on the other side dripping blood. She looked at Siah, curious to see what would happen now.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:41 pm

A trickle of blood ran out the corner of Siah's mouth, "She's fast! She's very fast!" He smiled at Keena. "You like it? Does that feel good?" Siah stood with Keena's blade still inside of him.

He dropped his sword to the ground and stared Keena in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:56 pm

"I do not like killing, I never have. You have become my friend and so being the cause of your death hurts me greatly. But it is what you asked so I have done it. Now go and find your place Siah, may we meet again."

And as fast as she had attacked him, she ripped her blade free and spun ending in a crouching position. When she rose again, Siah's body remained standing while his head fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:03 pm

A black haze drifted from the joints in Siah's armour and his body fell over backwards. It landed with a heavy thump and lay still. The white heat was now no more. The armour was cool, black obsidian once again. The haze dissipated into the air around the grove.

There was silence and all dark energies left the grove and the presence of the two Celetsials. Keena, the Celestial Queen and Wife of Zain, High Lord of Haven now stood the victrix over the Demon Siah.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Keena turned to Gaia and nodded. "There are some that I must find. Come Silver Wind."

The wolf leapt up and followed his mistress, both walked into a swirling silvery-blue mist and disappeared from Mother's Heart Forest to return to the city of Haven.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:41 pm

The grass was a dark and sombre green it grew ever so slowly... but grow it did. The husk of armour on the ground was cold and lifeless.

A small crack appeared on the right greave. It was followed by a chip of Obsidian falling from the helmet and a small discolouration appearing on the breastplate. The cloak, worn by the demon Siah, was ragged and degraded by the elements. It was torn and lay still on the ground being wet with dew and soiled with mud.

A light breeze lifted up a corner of the cloak and it fluttered even though not a leaf stirred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest   Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Might and Magic: Mother's Heart Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2