Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Empty
PostSubject: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:53 am

The man was nervous as the tall, very muscular and mean looking men led him to the back of the club. Through the men and women grinding in provocitive ways, making him aware of his own growing need. He was only a fledgling vampire and and this was his third month of his new life, but he had seen werewolves tare through his people like they were made of butter and the one he was meeting had a reputation...one that told you to be careful.

The club was the Bleeding Moon, a hot place for Night Worlders to hang out...humans were never allowed in. For one they would freak with how every one was clothed...or rather how they weren't. The less fabric the better and though all races of the Night World came here, this was a place more for Were's. It was owned by them the last he had heard anyway. There were rooms you came into when you first arrived to get into proper club wear and private showers and everything. Along with private rooms filled with toys to help a couple...or more enjoy their time fully without eyes on them. But that didn't mean feeding, and sex didn't happen right out here either.

Infact they passed a table with a male enjoying himself at the expense of a young woman's mouth. Again the man turned his eyes straight a head and stopped short before he could run into the booth he had been lead to. It was very large and had the rest of the bikers and their partners crowded in, but the one that caught his attention was the woman with the blood red hair and glowing green eyes. She simply raised a brow as he stared at her. He shook his head and got his thoughts together.

"I-I am looking for the leader, Chaos?" He stuttered.

The woman simply smiled while the men around her laughed, she took the dagger she had been cleaning her nails with and slammed it into the table. "Well that depends on who is looking." Her voice was rich and exotic...like the wind through the forest trees or the rain over the earth.

"I am Jack, I was sent by Max." He was proud his voice did not tremble.

"Max? Hmmm, I thought he was dead." She said.

"No ma'am, he was just detained for a bit by Moore." At the mention of that name the emerald eyes began to lighten into molten gold.

"Is that a fact?"Her voice had a sharp edge to it, like that of her knife.

"Yes, he escaped and has been hidding for a bit. But he sent me to tell Chaos that the Irish Queen as been taken-"

That was a far as he had gotten because she rose throwing the table away from her and nearly hitting several people, including him. The next thing he knew his shirt was in the grips of her hands, hands with sharp claws now at the tips and when she spoke he could see her fangs.

"Where?!" She demanded.

"I-I am n-not sure...But Max....he said he could take you there!" Jack quickly got out.

She set him back down and went past him to collect her dagger. She placed it back in her boot and it was the first time he noticed it was not metal the blade was made of, but rather a dark redwood, sharpened to a deadly edge and he gulped. So she carried weapons to kill his kind? But he had seen what her kind could do in their forms...and he doubted she needed it.

"Take me to Max."

"But I am suppose to get Chaos." He protested.

She turned to him and smirked, a cold and dangerous expression. "You have, I am Chaos. Now take me to Max fledgling before you suffer a fate worse then death."

He nodded his head and quickly lead the way, someone had already righted the table and the dancing was back on. He reached outside and froze when he realized he had walked there...how was he to get her there?

"Here."

Jack turned and caught the helmet tossed at him and then his eyes widened. It matched the helmet she was now placing on her own head and he gulped. "You want me to get on that thing with you?"

She gave a short laugh, "Don't worry I don't bite...at least not hard."

Jack shook his head and after taking a deep breath mounted the Harley behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He was surprised at how warm she was against his skin and how good she smelt. While her voice reminded him of rain, she did smell like rain...fresh fallen rain over a forbidden forest. But those thoughts left as her bike and her gangs' roared to life and they sped off towards the end of town.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:07 pm

The black haired man reached into his pocket pulling a piece of paper out, he eyed the address on the building, and then the paper and back, shaking his head, and shoving the now crumpled paper back into his pocket he walked into the building. The music hit his ears the second he opened the door, he raised a brow as he looked around, there were tables throughout the room, and the dance floor was empty, he walked to the bar once he spotted it. “Erm...E...Excuse me, I’m looking for Wanda.”

He had walked into a night club that was supposed to be run by a Vampire, one of the richest immortals that ever lived, not the richest but one. He looked around the room at all the tables, people were chatting amongst themselves, and then he noticed the music had stopped playing at the mention of the name, the bar tender nodded indicating it was okay and the music started up again, 100 monkeys was the name of the band, they were a classical group. The bartender threw the towel he was drying his hands on over his shoulder. “Why don’t you take a seat” He turned around grabbing two shot glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniels, “Why are you looking for the Miss?” he asked handing the man the shot, and downing the other one himself.

The man grabbed the shot and drank it before answering, then traced the brim of his glass, “I was told I could find her here. I have a bit of business with her.”

The bartender looked him up and down, “Let me see what I can do.” He poured another shot for the man, and nodded his head, then went to cleaning his glasses.

The man hadn’t noticed the key board player had left the stage while the rest of his band continued to play. He waited impatiently for the bartender to go see what he could do, but never left, he cleared his throat, “I uh... Thought you were going to see what you…” He stopped when he saw a woman with black hair take a seat next to him. He looked her up and down, she was wearing blue skinny jeans, and a black shirt that pushed her bust up, and clung tightly around her stomach, then flared out at the bottom. He hadn’t heard her approach him, and he wondered why, she had been wearing high heels. “Are you Wanda?”

The women smiled, and took a drink from the glass that was just placed in front of her, “Please call me Alice.” She extended her hand, “You must be Talan I presume?”

Talan nodded, “I am.” He looked around, “What was the point of meeting here?”

Alicesme stood up, “Please, join me at my table.” She motioned to a secluded table in the corner. Talan nodded and followed her. He waited for her to take her seat before he slid into the booth himself. “The point of meeting here is because it’s my club, and I feel safer here rather than out in public.” She eyed the bartender as sat the drinks down and then walked away. “Do you have any leads?”

“The last I heard, he was spotted at his suburban home and he hasn’t left since, my men are watching his house.”

Alicesme nodded, “I don’t want them to do anything until I have a chance to talk to him.”

“But Miss…”

Alicesme put her hand up stopping him, “I do not wish to be called Miss by you, I ask you to call me Alice, or we will get off on bad terms.”

Talan nodded, “But Alice, if there is a need?”

She raised a brow, “If there is a need, you will shoot him, but not kill him.”

“Understood.” Talan watched the bad before he spoke again, “I will inform my men as soon as they contact me again.”

Alice watched Talan carefully, he was one of the best Vampire trackers there was in the world, he was highly recommended by one of her fellow drug lords. She smirked, turning her eyes to the key board player who was now playing the guitar and singing, “Do not make me regret hiring you Talan, because if you do, I will have no other choice than to dispose of your body.” She raised a brow, “And I will not hesitate to get my hands dirty.” She slipped out of the booth and smiled sweetly and snapped her fingers, “You may stay as long as you like…” She turned the bartender who was now at her side, “All drinks Mr. Talan wishes to have are on the house.”

The bartender nodded, “Yes ma’am” then left.

She turned once again, “Mr. Talan, Do not disappoint me.” She walked away silently.

Talan turned his to watch her walk away but she was already gone.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:24 am

Siah Telemachus sat erect in his chair, the antechamber was deathly silent even though it contained 50+ vampires. A young and feisty vampire was kneeling on the ground before Siah and his hands were clenched into fists. He stared, unmoving, at the ground below him. No one moved... in fact the entire room was focused on Siah. With no hint of movement Siah was suddenly standing a foot from the kneeling vampire who flinched.

There was a feint echo as if a breeze had blown swiftly through the room. Siah looked up at the throngs of vampires, they began to leave in silence as his gaze fell upon them. Once the room was cleared Siah's regal voice came to life. "You disappoint me, Daniel. You so disappoint me! He was one, lone werebeast. and you lost an entire squad of my operatives?" The vampire swallowed but never dared to reply. Siah's frown deepened at this show of respect. "I cannot let this go unpunished. You were one of the best...". The vampire before Siah crumbled into dust just after a blur passed between him and Siah.

The ancient turned and walked slowly to his chair. He sat down.
Moments later a large beast entered the room. He bowed at the door and refused to approach. Siah looked him up and down before nodding for him to enter. The beast moved it's massive bulk towards Siah and he bowed again a few feet from the seated ancient. Siah never truly trusted this werebear, but he'd gotten things done and Siah had allowed him enough rope to hang himself if he so desired. The beast was easily 9 feet tall and preferred to be in his beast-form when in the Elysium. He was Siah's personal security contingent and a loyal friend.
"I need my car tonight, Jax. I find that after loosing twelve of my kin in three raids, this creature must be put down! You'll maintain the Elysium while I am away, out on the town." The werebear nodded with a deep and sombre look on his face. He knew the strength of his kind was far greater than that of a vampire. But he had seen things done by Lord Siah that could never be explained.

Without a single word or instruction Jax turned and left the room. Siah pursed his lips and moved the chair when he saw headlights shining through the windows. His car was ready for him and he would now have to compensate for the incompetence of his minions. Siah did not appreciate getting his hands dirty.

In the drive, Jax approached him and bowed. Siah held out his hand and Jax placed a silver katana in the ancient's palm. Siah got into the car and gave a curt instruction to the driver. Without a moment's pause the car slid away into the night. Jax just stood and stared after his master a few moments before turning and moving back into the old building.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 am

Davina followed the instructions the vampire gave her through their thoughts. Though most Were's were not telepaths unless in animal form...witches were. No one knew why exactly...but it was how it was. Which of course meant Davina was just as good at it as any vamp. And as she neared her ancient status...it grew even more. It helped that she had always been a strong telepath to begin with.

Finally they arrived at the ruins about ten miles west of the new city and she pulled up and stopped the bike. She removed her helmet and watched as Max came out to greet them. He was far from his handsome self...he was sucked in and skinny...like flesh over a skeleton and that was all. She quickly went to his side and placed her hand on his cheek, worry clear in the emerald depths of her eyes.

"Maximum, what have they done to you?" She asked.

She was the only one allowed to call him that. He smiled weakly and placed his cold hand over hers. "Just some tests love, nothing to worry about."

She gave an un-lady like snort. "Nonsense, you look as if you are a Ghoul. Come inside quickly."

She had him lean against her, taking most of his weight as they went into a cave created by the fallen rubble. She took him to the small area curtained off for his room and laid him on the bed. She knew the others were behind and would stay in the living room area until she said otherwise. Jack however came right in, his loyalty for his creator surpassing his fear for Davina. His worry was clear and she allowed him to stay.

"You have other things to worry about Vina." As she was the only one to get away with calling him his full name...he was the only one besides her parents that could live after calling her Vina.

"You need to feed first." The tone in her voice left no room for arguments.

She reached up and removed the thick leather choker from around her neck and helped him sit up. With him braced against her body she tilted her head to the side. She felt the sharp sting of his fangs biting into her neck and closed her eyes...

He drank deeply, pulling her life from her and arousing her other senses as she could feel the strength quickly returning to him. When he pulled away the glow was back to his sapphire blue eyes and his muscled body surged with power. She stroked back his thick raven hair and smiled. What he took would have killed a human or a weaker being...but she was just fine if not a little giddy.

He leaned forward and kissed her lightly, a soft smile on his lips. "Thank you love, I wish there was time for us to enjoy my returned health but atlas we must discuss what has brought you here."

"Indeed." She answered.

Max was the longest lover she had ever kept in her life time. They cared for one another as true friends, but there was no love only joy in their pleasure. Neither one was looking for their mate and so they matched perfectly.

"They have Mera locked away in the same lab I was held in. I have no idea how they caught her or me for that matter but they did. She had to not have been very careful, at 2856 years old almost nothing catches that clever woman off guard." Max spoke softly and with a hint of awe.

Davina had to admit it was strange for her mother to have been captured. "Can you take me to this building Max?" She asked finally.

He narrowed his eyes, "You are not going in their like some fool trying to get killed."

She laughed, "I will be going, but not as a fool I assure you. I can more then handle myself, you know this. But I am sure my father will find out soon enough and then what do you think he would do without my cool head?"

Max laughed heartily. "You cool headed?" His reply was one raised brow. He cleared his throat and gave in. "Your father will destroy anything to get to her including himself. At 3262 he can still act like such a fledgling."

Davina nodded, it was true. She got her fiery temper from her father and no one could deny that. But she also had the wisdom of her mother's people and when she had a mind to, could use it to get her father to listen. "I had better go then, I have work to do."

She rose from his embrace and gave the wide eyed Jack a smirk. "See you around Jack." She turned back to Max. "This one is a keeper Maximum."

"Yeah I kind of figured." He said but waved as she left.

She grabbed her gang on the way out and sent her link out to her father once they were on the road again. He was near a village known as Seisa and from the calm essence of his mind, she guessed he had no idea that her mother was being held captive. She would have to get their quickly so they could be on their way to freeing those being held by the bastard Moore. She had staid out of it, but now he had her mother and that was just something one did not do if they wished to stay alive.

So that is were they headed, they rode for some time before coming to the village and catching every one's eye as they made their way to the only tavern in the place. From the air she caught the fear, wonder and curiosity from the people. They were a secret little town in a way and didn't get much visitors. She handed her second in command, Blaze, a bunch of cash and told him to keep their gang of eight under control while she was gone in the tavern and then turned and started walking out of town in search of Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:48 am

Davina felt a strong presence here, but she was in too much of a hurry to care. She had to find Patrick before he noticed the bond with Mera weaker then normal which of course would alert him something was wrong. She wondered why she had not noticed it till now herself, but that could wait for later as well.

Once inside the safety of the trees she took off with all the speed and agility that made her own kind envy her. She loved the feel of the earth whipping past her and how she could jump from one tree to another with little effort. She had just fully begun to enjoy herself when she landed on the ground and found herself faceing an enormous timber wolf. His head was even with hers and while any one with sense would have run off she laughed.

"Well met Father." She said.

He came forward and and nuzzled her with his muzzle before stepping back and shifted into his human form. He was one of the richest men alive, yet here he stood in just his leather breech cloth...all splendid muscle and thick salt and pepper hair, not looking a day over thirty. He hugged her tightly and smiled at her.

"My Vina, what brings you away from your city looking for me?" He asked.

"I wish it was on better terms." She started, deciding just getting it out there the best way to go. "Moore has mom and I figured we had better team up so you don't end up in a cage with her." She rushed this out.

Which was a good thing because at the end of her words he roared and shifted right back into the wolf, howling his outrage and calling his pack to him. She leaned against a tree looking at her nails while she waited for them to arrive and his temper to simmer down.

Finally it did, but instead of human form he took their warrior form. A huge wolf standing eight feet tall on hind legs, the loin cloth still covering him. But long hair fell down from his hackles and his body was that of a man but with thick fur covering him along with pawed hands complete with pads on his fingers and palm. His feet looked like a normal wolf's paw as he stepped forward.

"Where is she?" He growled.

"In a lab near my city, a friend of mine just escaped their actually." She said still against the tree.

"Max?" Her father questioned. In this form he could talk out loud even if the words were a little tinged with a slight growl.

"Yep, he says he will lead me there and from there, your pack and mine should be able to handle them no problem." Davina answered her father.

"Then let us be on our way. We will take wolf form and run the woods on either side of your bikes. Once in the city we will go to my suite and change into clothes more suitable and begin a more in depth plan." He said.

She nodded and watched as they shifted even as they ran off in the direction of the village. She sighed and wondered why her father was being so calm. Perhaps he had realized Moore ahd something up his sleeves if he had got Mera? What ever it was she started to walk back the way she came. Not using her powers this time, just needing the time to think.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:22 am

Siah was calm as the Mercedes took the corners at speed. The driver was an old vampire and could drive and pilot anything that moved. Siah wondered how this little matter with the were creature might look to his kindred and if there may, perhaps, be adverse repercussions. He had to kill the were beast. There was no way to deny that fact, but the aftermath would surely result in another conflict. The car took the off ramp from the highway and Siah found himself in an unfamiliar part of town. This was Moore’s centre for detestable dealings with the Night Worlders. Siah’s eyes darkened.

Siah had heard stories about the happenings and goings on in this area. He’d often tried to pay off and bribe city officials, but they feared something – they never talked. He knew that the creature he sought lived in the lower sewers, but frequented a nightclub in a warehouse. The car stopped outside of the warehouse and the driver got out. A large man stepped from the doorway to enquire as to what the meaning was of pulling up outside if an exclusive club. The driver ignored the nod he received from the bouncer while he opened the door for Siah to alight.

Once Siah was out of the car he headed towards the door. The diver closed the car door after retrieving the silver katana. Siah would not take a weapon into the club, he hated scenes. Instead he stopped before the second bouncer. “I’m looking for Kyle Parow. He’s a regular here and I have urgent business with him.”

The bouncer gave a smirk, “You’re not getting in old man. This is for invitation only. Move along.” Siah’s pleasant demeanor grew darker. He grabbed the bouncer by his outstretched arm and threw him across the street with one movement. The second bouncer was reaching for his pepper spray when Siah gave a low growl and appeared behind him. The bouncer whirled about in shock and his eyes clouded over as Siah hit him in the chest. The bouncer’s ribs cracked and his heart stopped, being pierced by broken bone. The bouncer was dead before he hit the ground. Siah straightened his suit and entered the club. A few patrons were slightly bemused by his dress sense, but no one made any comment.

Siah walked up to the bartender. “I need to have a word with Kyle Parow, if you’d be so kind as to direct me to him.” The bartender nodded to a booth in the corner. Siah turned and looked; Kyle had already spotted him and was making his way through the crowds to the door.
Siah followed at an easy pace.

The driver saw Kyle exit and merely remained leaning on the bonnet of the black Mercedes. Siah walked out moments later. He snarled at the driver when he saw him carrying the silver katana. The driver smiled, he wasn’t intimidated by this beast. Siah spoke as the driver walked around the car and handed him the katana. “You’ve brought a great amount of attention to my kind. This is incorrigible.” The beast lowly grew in size. He now stood 7 foot tall. Siah drew the katana from it’s sheathe and prepared for a fight. He would make this swift as some people in the nightclub were peering out of the door. The driver moved to the door and used his accursed strength to hold it shut.

Kyle turned into a massive beast with large fangs and incredible claws. He sought to kill and maul this vampire. He swiped at Siah but his hand went straight through him. Siah never even flinched as he thrust the sword into Kyle’s abdomen. “You should not fight me. I’ll make this swift if you but allow me a clean blow.” With that Siah disappeared. Kyle looked about but couldn’t make any sense of it. He leapt towards the driver at the door of the club, intent on murder. Siah appeared between them and caught the beast by the throat. Kyle was taken aback that this vampire could carry his full weight with one arm.

Kyle tensed his muscles for a mighty kick.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Kyle lashed out with one of his powerful legs, his claws attempting to rake Siah’s torso. The vampire maintained his grip on the werewolf’s throat and grabbed his leg with the other hand. Too fast to be seen, even by the eye of the vampire driver, Siah swirled the massive beast and smashed him into the wall of the building. Plaster cracked and flaked loosely to the ground where it lay. Kyle slumped to the ground with a moan, he was dazed from the blow and confused by the strength shown here, by this vampire.

Kyle slowly got to his feet and felt his body repairing itself from the attack. The wounds made by the silver katana would not heal as fast and were still burning intensely. Siah approached the werebeast and gripped the katana in both hands. Kyle knew that he had now better fight with all the intensity he could ever muster, lest he die right now. He leapt at Siah and twisted in midair so as to avoid any contact with the vampire’s weapon. Siah leapt into the air as well and sliced diagonally with the blade. Kyle was lucky as only a part of the weapon made contact. He felt a burning pain across his stomach as he grabbed for Siah’s neck. Siah, having sliced at Kyle, was not off balance at all instead he hung in midair without moving. Kyle’s attempt at grabbing Siah failed as Siah no longer had momentum and Kyle landed on the ground. Kyle spun around to see where Siah had landed, but saw nothing. Fear gripped Kyle’s heart as he looked up… the blade sliced his head in two.

The driver had fastened the nightclub’s doors closed by bending an iron rod from the fire escape around the handles. Moments after the fight ended he clicked his cellular phone closed as he moved to the car. “They’ll be here soon.” Was his short statement to the ancient. Siah followed his driver and entered the back seat of the car as the door was opened for him.

Siah sat and waited, he’d want the mop up crew to know it was him who had taken on a werecreature by himself. He needed that prestige to regain the respect he’d lost by his minions’ ineptitude. Now, however, Siah wondered what other Night Worlders he’d find in this part of town. He’d have to request that the driver do a few drive bys in an attempt to get to know this area, so predominantly controlled by Moore and his human legions.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:00 am

Davina sighed and pushed off, hitting the tavern five minutes after Draco had entered and had a seat. She saw her gang behaving and she smiled, they were the best pack a leader could want. Blaze was an excellent second because the gang respected him as much as her and he followed her order to a "t".

They all raised their drinks to her and she smiled as Blaze handed her a beer he had got her. "Just for you babe." He said.

She took a deep long swig of it. There was no amount of booze in the world that she had found that could take her pack down...they would each have to drink an entire months worth of booze to get drunk. So drinking and driving rules never applied to her gang. That was when she caught the sense as before. And her eyes scanned the room until they landed on the man with snow white hair and eyes the color of artic waters...they held about as much warmth too.

She raised her chin high, her irish pride flowing through her veins as she walked over and flipped the chair around so that when she sat she was straddling it with her arms folded on the back in front of her.

"So, want to tell me why you are watching me?" Davina always was blunt and to the point, it would be a cold day in Hell before she was timid.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 am

Davina sent her mind out like a caress and touched the edge of his power. That was what she thought, he was a Warlock and one who played with the elements of ice a lot. She pulled back into herself and smirked.

"All right baby, I am here seeking out my father who has been running around in your woods lately. Now I have him and his pack heading where I want them and my gang deserves a moment to drink and relax. Once we finish our drinks we will be out of your town." That was all she would give him, but she decided that part of the truth was better then truely pissing him off. Though she could handle just about anything the young Warlock could throw at her...she was needed else where not regrouping.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:32 am

Davina gave a short laugh once he had left. "I am sure you could." She said to herself before downing the rest of her beer. She then rose and joined her group...for some drinking.

Two hours later she had spent a good deal at the tavern, more so because she knew it would help the village then because she had wanted that much to drink. She tucked her helmet in one of her saddle bags wanting to feel completely free as they drove through the night back home.

She mounted the large black bike with flames, painted to actually look like fire rolling over the gass tank to the back wheel and roared it to life. The gang did the same, but an idea came to her and she turned to Blaze. "Take 'em home Blaze, I will meet up with you. Patrick and his pack will be running in the woods on either side of you."

He lifted his brows but nodded. "You got it babe, see you back at the club?"

She nodded and watched as they rode off then she headed towards the cabin that she could smell belonged to the Warlock. She pulled up and reved her engine, waiting for him to come outside.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 am

Davina simply smiled a very wicked smile before tossing him a silk pouch. Before turning her bike and with a salute sped off to meet with her pack. Inside the pouch was a wad of cash for the village and a buisness card with a note on the back.

You aren't the only one full of surprises young one. Give me a call should you need anything.

Chaos

And of course when he would flip the card over there in an elegant script typed in silver against the emerald color of the the paper, these are the words he would find.

Blood Moon Dance Club

975-304-2919
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 am

Davina caught up with her pack quickly, the sound of her father's howl over powered even the sound of their motors and she smiled to herself. If they went all night they would make it back but late morning and be well on their way to planning how to break into Moore's lab...she could only dream the bastard would be there himself. She wanted nothing more then to shift and break past flesh and ribs, ripping out his heart and swallowing it whole. Or perhaps let him burn from the inside out...she had done that once to a lover who had betrayed her, from the thoughts she caught before he died she knew it was a very agonizing way to die.

She sighed and put her mind back on the road instead of in her morbid thoughts and lead them all back home, back home and towards the beginning of the war that was about to errupt all over the globe.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:52 am

The night wasn’t quite as silent as Siah had known cities to be in the past. An ambulance arrived (no siren) it retrieved the bodies of the three dead. The first bouncer had a broken neck after crashing headfirst into a wall. As soon as the crew had arrived there were fearful murmurs about Lord Telemachus’ strength in defeating a werewolf singlehandedly. Everyone who was anyone knew he was the oldest vampire in the city, but how old? That was a question no one could even hazard a guess to. Siah waited patiently as the crew cleaned up the alley and he smiled toothily at the manner in which they were doing their jobs. Siah and his driver could smell the fear on the other vampires, he had earned their respect back.

After the work was done, the ambulance pulled off and the Mercedes began rolling forward slowly… Siah was still deciding what to explore in this less than known district of the city. He looked out of the windows as the buildings whizzed by, the driver taking him on a circuitous route. Without much warning a biker came past the car, then another and another. Siah had been sitting on the opposite side and had not had opportunity to see these speeding fiends.
The driver scowled, “Human scum… they race about like fleas on a mangy dog. Scratching in the slums for a pathetic existence.” He was not amused that one of the bikers could have caused an accident and risked all of their lives if Siah had lost his temper. Siah looked on, nonplussed about the happenings.

“In what direction are they headed?” Came the curt question from the ancient.
The driver took a look at his GPRS and a quizzical look crossed his face. “I think they’re headed for the industrial district, where the chemistry labs and varsity training facilities are.”
Siah nodded slightly. Bikers? There? This would be an interesting night after all. “Follow them… discreetly.”

The Mercedes easily kept pace with the bikers and the driver kept a few streets behind them as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Davina sped by a car with her gang, they were on their way back to the club to meet up with her father...and she really wanted a shower. That was when she noticed that the Mercedes was following them, keeping up rather well she had to admit. She shook her head and took the final turn as her gang and her parked in the wide long alley leading to her club. Cars and other bikes were already there with people hanging around outside in their crews or inside the music was already calling to her. But obviously she had other things to do.

She turned and faced the car that pulled up with Blaze and her gang around her. She had her arms folded over her chest and she was leaned agianst her bike. Blaze was to the side and behind her with his own arms folded. She waited for the car to stop and for who ever was in it to get out.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 pm

The car came to a halt, perfectly parked between the lines in the lot. The driver exited the vehicle, his shiny shoes looking glossy in the streetlights. He looked at the humans and paused. Instead of opening Siah's door as he had intended to do he went up to the window and waited for it to roll down.

The window slid down into the door and a portion of Siah's commanding features was visible. The driver leaned closer to him and whispered,"They're werecreatures. Not humans, but werebeasts. I can smell it on them." He moved away from the window and stood rooted to the spot, waiting for Siah's response.

Siah wondered how many clubs there were in this industrial-like district. He'd not come here before as his interest was the commercial hub of the city. The ancient reached out with his mind and the driver responded without hesitation. He opened the door of the Mercedes and Siah alighted. The katana lay on the back seat of the car and Siah didn't need to give the driver any instruction, he left it there purposefully.

"You run in this district?"
Siah's voice was calm and powerful as if he'd spoken words that should be written in stone. He stepped towards the woman, and could sense the were in her. But he could pull at the mana flowing from her as well. 'Such power... I should really have my operatives work this district.', Siah thought.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Davina watched the driver go to the window and nearly laughed when he told however was back there, they were not humans at all. But she waited and watched as the elderly man got out of the car and spoke to her.

"You might say that, my pack is the most powerful in this district, all report to me." She tilted her head, there was something about him. He was obviously an ancient...he had the air about him. But she would bet her bike that he was older then even her parents.

She could also smell the blood of one of her kind on him, but she remained relaxed. If he had come to kill her she doubted he would be just standing there. "What brings you to my part of town?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 am

Siah’s posture bespoke of breeding and unlike the younger vampires (he’d consider any vampire under 500 years young) Siah had no contempt for any creature until they’d earned it. He detested the 'nature' of the werebeasts only because it was selfish.
He looked the female over with interest and a feint frown formed. Siah paused a moment as he raised his hand to straighten a lock of hair that had fallen out of place. “I’ve completed my dealings in these parts, Lycan. I take it you’re some sort of Den Mistress then?” Siah was not too knowledgeble about the US werebeasts and the terminology they used for themselves. He’d known ancient Lycans from old times… thousands of years ago.

Maybe this babe would enlighten him as to goings on in this region. Maybe she knew something about Moore and his factories and chemistry plants. The driver now leaned against the front of the car, his arms crossed, and merely seemed to take in the surroundings.

Siah’s voice rang out again in the quiet night air, “I’ve had to accommodate one of your kind. He was bringing attention to my kindred and that cannot be tolerated. Was a Lycan of the name Kyle one of your pack? Do you take responsibility for his actions?” Siah’s tone wasn’t threatening as the punishment had already been meted out. He merely wanted to know if he was looking at a potential ally, slave or enemy. Siah Telemachus stood calmly with his arms hanging limply at his sides.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Davina pushed off her bike and slowly walked around him, taking him in. He was an interesting sort, not bad looking for an old guy either. She let a smile pull at her full lips as she shook her head now back in front of him.

"That works, though I haven't heard that term since I lived over seas. I am just the most powerful and oldest Were in the area, besides my father that is. This is my pack, known as the Children of Chaos. I am Lady Chaos but you may call me just Chaos." She placed her arm through his and began walking towards the club.

"Come on, I'll buy you drink and catch you up on some things around here. And Moore flashed across your thoughts strongly, I know all about that bastard too."
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:52 pm

Siah walked with Chaos as the driver stayed behind, his jaw agape. The ancient would entertain this werebeast as she considered herself his equal. As the werebeast approached the club, Siah shut of his mind, blocking all thoughts from being read. Thousands of years of torpor had built up a stone mind for him and it took nothing for him to block intrusions. He entered the club and looked around, it was a normal club as clubs go, but he sensed many more Night Worlders than humans. And not many vampires amongst them either. The vampires would immediately sense him, but the others might find difficulty in such an endeavour... the club being so crowded.

“Different place you have here.” Siah as used to cocktail bars and swish parties involving charity auctions and dignitaries. “How many members of this club are of your pack? I sense a great many young ones here but no old Night Worlders.”
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:07 am

Davina lead him to her booth and took a seat indicating for him to do the same. "My pack consist of eight plus myself. The others are simply here to enjoy themselves, but no as I said before my father Patrick St. Clair and myself are the eldest in this district and the city as far as we knew till now that is." She watched as a beer was placed before her and a tall goblet of blood before him, kept warm.

"I would bet you are over four thousand years old milord, though you still look quite good even for an immortal even at that age."

She could tell he felt himself well above her, but Davina could careless, most ancients thought they were better then her and she told them all the same thing...Kiss my ass, 'cause I bow to no one.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:44 am

Alice watched Talan walk over to her with two men following closely
behind; she stood up to greet him, raising a brow and tilting her head she
spoke, “I thought I told you I did not want to see you again until you had a lead!”

Talan stopped, and bowed slightly, “Yes, I am aware of that
Ma’…Alice, and that is why I have come.”
He stood up straight, his pitch black hair falling into his face, Alice reached forward, gently touching his pale cheek and brushing the hair behind his ear, “Moore has been spotted, he went to some wear house…” He snapped his fingers and two more vampires were at his side, holding up a human, “My men have caught this human, he was doing some tests on Weres and Vamps.”

Alice motioned for all the men to sit, the human in between
her and Talan, “What kind of tests were they doing?”

He shrugged, “The human will not say, and they were careful
to cover their tracks.”

“What do you mean cover their tracks? They left?”

Talan snapped his fingers again, then one of the men spoke, “Their
scent was only hours old, which meant they were gone shortly before we arrived.”

“I know what it means…” She hissed, still staring at Talan, “I
want to know if you followed their scent!”

“N…No Ali…”

Alice raised her hand, her eyes now on the man, “Tell me. What
is your name?”

“D…Devin…” he spoke slowly, and confused, looking at his maker
then back to her.

“Devin, what makes you think you have the right to call me
Alice?”

He looked at Talan still confused, “Nothing Ma’am.”

She nodded, “Now tell me, did you…Follow…Their…Scent…?”

Devin shook his head, “N..No Ma’am, but we did follow one of
the were’s scents.”

Alice rolled her soft blue eyes, “And?”

“We ended up at this club called The Blood Moon Dance Club.
But we were unable to find the owner to it.”

Alice turned her head to the human, “Where did you move the
lab to human?”
The man just sat there shaking in his seat, but refused to
speak. Alice sighed, “I have no patience today….” She examined her nails, “Now, tell…me…where….you…moved…your….lab….to….” she spoke slowly, but the man still didn’t speak, she sighed impatiently, “I was hoping I would not have to kill any or Moore’s men today.” She snapped her fingers and the key board player from the 100 Monkeys picked the man up, “Jackson, please bring him to my office” Jackson nodded as she stood and turned to the others, “I will return, and then you will take me to this club.”

She walked slowly as Talan watched her; she had been wearing
a blue denim mini skirt that ended just above the thighs, her shirt was an off white spaghetti strap that clung to her sides, showing off her curves, her boots ended at the knees, her black hair laid flat on her back.

Alice closed the door lazily, “I will ask one more time, where
did you move the lab too?”
but the human still refused to answer, “I am tribally sorry that I have to do this, I was hoping you would cooperate and we would be able to let you go.” She sighed, “But you refuse to talk.” Alice opened her mouth as she pounced on him, feasting. When she had her share she turned and walked to Jackson, she kissed him lightly on the cheek, “Finish him off, you know the rules you are in charge while I am away.”

Jackson nodded, “Yes my lady”

Alice was out of the room and at the both in less than a
blink of an eye, “Are we ready.”

Talan noticed her eyes were brighter and sparkled, he also
noticed that she was in a better mood than she was a second ago. He nodded, sliding out of the booth as his men followed, “Alice will you join me in my limo?”

She shook her head, “You can send him home, you won’t need
it, we’re taking my car.”
As they walked out the door there was a black Porsche 911 turbo already running. She heard the gasps from Talan’s men, it amused her, even vampire men obsessed over fast cars.

Alice followed Devin’s instructions to the club, parking the car, she nodded, indicating for Talan to send his men away, “We won’t be needing your assistance, I want you to join the rest of the team. Keep me informed.” The four men nodded and were gone.

She hesitated outside the club, Weres annoyed her. She
walked in followed by Talan, she looked around, as she walked up to the bar and ordered a whisky, unsure of whom she should be looking for.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am

Siah was appreciative of this gesture and thought, ‘Warm blood is not a common commodity in these nights, Chaos must have some sort of blood bank under her control. She’d make an interesting ally.’ He sat rigidly in the booth next to Chaos and steadily took in the atmosphere. The scent of the blood was lovely, but for an ancient the thirst was ever there… getting worse with every passing day. Controlling himself perfectly, he sipped a little of the bland liquid and felt his throat respond to the warmth.

“I am far older than you could ever hope to imagine. One of the last of my kind in fact.” Siah looked to the people, werebeasts and vampires coming and going. He saw a vampire enter the club and ask for whisky. He almost smiled and had to pause before continuing. “My name is Siah Telemachus. And I’m the Primogen of a coterie of vampires. Tell me Chaos, how much do you know about Arthur Moore and his laboratories in this area?” Siah sipped more blood and his dead-blue eyes now stared fixedly at Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Davina nodded as he spoke, she had heard whispers of him but had never dreamed she would be sitting here with him now. She saw the vampire woman enter and made a note to find out what she wanted, but first she would answer Siah's question.

"Well milord, I have tried to stay out of it. I do not agree what he does to our people not in the least, but I haven't staid alive as long as I have getting envolved with matters that do not concern me personally. However news has come to me that my mother, an ancient like yourself, is being held captive in the lap down near the docks. Sure it looks like a warehouse but that ends the moment you take the hidden elevator down twenty feet underground." She took a drink of her beer before going on.

"All of Moore's labs are hidden these way around the world. Of course I know this from sneaking in ever now and again. After all one must always know what their potential enemy is up to." She shrugged one shoulder, "So my father's pack and mine are breaking into the lab tomorrow night to get her and the others there out. Once my mother and I are through with the place it will remain standing." She locked eyes with him, "But then a pissed off witch rarely leaves something unburned."

He was not a foolish man and would catch onto that she was sure, but a powerful ally like him would want all the truth. And Davina hated to admit it, but she was not as strong as he or any of the other ancients, not yet anyway.

"If you will excuse me but a moment milord, but the young female that just ordered whiskey is looking for me for some reason." And with that she rose in one fluid motion and went to the woman's side.

"So, is this a buisness or a social call?"She asked in clipped tones.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Siah sat back in his chair and sipped his glass of blood. He contemplated the repercussions of Moore losing a laboratory in this city, it might draw him out. Siah kept his ears alert and took in the other patrons in the club. He heard conversations about brawling, raids, himself, someone called Davina and a lot about the attack tomorrow. Siah guessed that those executing the attack could be a part of Choas’ father’s pack.

He shrugged to himself.

Siah took another sip from his glass and closed his eyes. To everyone else he was savouring the drink… in actuality he was using his mind to explore the creatures and people around him. He’d wait until Chaos returned and ask her a very pointed question indeed. Perhaps the werebeast he’d encountered was a result of such tumultuous living, in such close proximity to Moore’s machinations.

Siah would attempt to make an ally with Chaos, once he’d come to understand who her father was…
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Alice drank her whiskey and asked for another as Talan sat quietly at her side. The club was different from hers, this one was more ‘pleasant’ She smiled as she noticed Talan’s eyes, he had been watching a Were getting pleasured in a booth over, his eyes were bugging. “What a club.” He muttered to himself.

Alice shook her head with a slight laugh, she stared him up and down, taking him in for the first time, his long pitch black hair ended just at his shoulders, his skin was a soft tan, his eyes were a startling green, his arms were muscular, and his chest, she could see his abs through his tight shirt, she wanted to run her hand down them. She ordered yet another whiskey taking her mind away from him.

She had just finished the shot when she noticed the Were, maybe the one she was looking for standing at her side, “That depends.”

Talan had been paying closer attention to the woman that just came to their side, “What she means is, this can be considered both. My men followed a scent of a Were, here to this club, but were not able to find the owner to it. They tracked…”

Alice raised her hand, not taking her eyes off the women “We do not need to go into detail, and this doesn’t concern her. All I have to say is his men failed to do their job.”

Talan rolled his eyes. He wasn’t going to argue, he knew that if he did he would get into trouble.

“What business do you or your pack have with Moore and his men?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next