Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Siah

Siah

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 am

Siah's expressionless visage made the men uneasy. He felt no qualms and was as calm as the morning ocean. With his lifeless eyes he held the men in place. Just within the shadows and with the mist now gently swirling about the alley, the men, Siah and the young vampire were nigh invisible. He beckoned to one of the burly ones. The other two stood fixed in place as if mindless zombies, their arms hanging limply at their sides. Siah's mind reached out...

The man approaching him closed his eyes and became paralyzed. He levitated a few inches off of the ground and Siah reached out for his throat. A blur passed between Siah and the vessel levitating before him. Suddenly a trickle of blood ran down the neck. Siah cupped his hand and sipped a little of the vitae. Satisfied that it was of an edible standard, he placed his mouth over the source of the flow and frowned.

Within seconds the man's skin turned an ashen gray and his eyes rolled back into his head. His nails fell out and his clothes became slack on his body. Two minutes later the human was a dried husk of leather within some cheap clothing. He looked... mummified.

Siah did the same with the other two men, it was the last victim with whom Siah took his time. He slowly moved his hand towards the paralyzed victim and his nails elongate themselves. With a slow and deliberate move, he pressed his sharpened nail into the flesh of the neck, piercing the carotid artery.

Siah looked a few years younger once the feeding had concluded. He smiled, no emotion was behind the smile but it was a smile nonetheless.

"There is many a little trick to be found in the arcane teachings. Feeding need not be a chore nor a hunt. But while you're young I'd advise you to enjoy it. Eventually... you'll tire at it's ease." Siah's right hand formed a tight fist and the three dried husks burst into flame. They were ash within seconds, as dry as timber.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Davina nodded. "I will keep that in mind."

She let herself fall back into complete human form and watched as the ash blew away with the slight summer breeze. She would have to more careful from now on, a slip like that could end up with her dead.

She then turned back to the other two. "Might I suggest we retire for the evening? I have a bigger hunt on my hands tomorrow."

She needed her rest to break into the lab tomorrow and retrieve her mother from those bastard's in the white lab coats. Davina hoped her mother would be in better condition then her lover had been otherwise she feared her father would not leave until every last person was dead and every last brick was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Alice watched the elder drain the men, including her trafficker, she still had the wonder of why he didn't do it for himself in the back of her mind, he may be old but he was well enough to do things for himself. She zoned out as he spoke, she didn't need anyone to tell her how to hunt, she knew how to do it just fine.

She heard Davina's voice in her thoughts, which was the cause of her coming back to reality, she had been saying that she had a big hunt to do in the morning, "I think that's a good Idea, I have to make sure my bar is still standing, and Talan should have a report for me."
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:50 pm

"By all means, continue on with your business. I shall remain here and become acquainted with the area." Siah hadn't often found reason to come downtown to Moore's sector and he was interested to see how many of the properties here were used for Moore's nefarious deeds.

Siah looked to the moon, the night had not yet met its zenith and was still young. Having fed, he felt exhilarated and ready to take on the world, or Moore. Siah then extracted a small pouch from his pocket and far too swiftly set it back in a blur.
"Youngling, " He said to Alice,"Here is your 'payment' for your services." Siah held out a wad of notes, easily identifiable as a couple thousand dollars. He smiled an emotionless smile. "Please accept this and we may soon be doing business again."

To the Den Mother he merely spoke a few meaningful words,"Lady Chaos, you are one of a kind and we'll be seeing each other again... I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Davina smiled at Siah and gave a small bow, "You flatter me milord, but it shall be my honor." She walked up and planted a kiss on his cheek, "You know where to find me should you have need of me."

To Alice she smiled nodded and then took off into the night, the blood from her feast flowing through her veins strongly and making her wish tonight was the hunt, but for now she would head back to the club and enjoy a little skin contact with Blaze, yet another of her lovers.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Alice took her earnings even though she didn't really need it, but he did kill her worker after all, she rolled her eyes, like three thousand dollars would be enough, he coasted her more than that, she sighed and took off, she was going to be late but that shouldn't matter she's the one in charge.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:48 am

Siah walked into the street after flashing a smile at Chaos. He had just fed, but the mortal blood no longer allowed him to feel through his skin. He 'felt' the pressure of the touch, but that was all. However, his smile was that of a youngling, dishonest but flashing. He shook his head and walked off down the centre of the street.

With much on his mind, Siah was determined to source out all depravity to be found in this district. His agents had not succeeded. He would.
An ancient is privy to more than sight from the eyes. He is privy to more than the mere sounds as heard by mortals. With his senses funneling information to his aged mind, he walked into the shroud of the witching hour with confidence... and a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:52 am

(OOC: All righty we are making it the next day/night so that Zain can rejoin us.)

Davina stared out the windows that made up one wall of her Pent house apartment, to be honest Blaze was really the only one that knew she was stinking rich. She made Bill Gates look poor to be quite honest and she did not care to flaunt it. Except for when it came to her personal lair. She owned the whole building and the security was both human and Nightworlder alike and the state of the art technology did what they could not.

She was naked, the setting sun casting an unearthly glow on her tanned skin and setting fire to her deep crimson hair. Her hands were on the glass which she knew pissed house-keeping off but she could careless.

Blaze was in the shower in the massive bathroom that connected to her bedroom and she could smell the soap he left there for when he staid filling the air even now. But her mind was not on her lover, it was on the hunt that was soon to fill her night.

She had studied the files for most the day on the lab they were breaking into tonight. Through their bond, her father and her had kept in contact going over everything more times then she had cared. But tonight was not just a hunt for information, tonight was a hunt to save one of their own.

Her blood still boiled with rage at the thought that those human bastards had been touching and torturing her mother and even thinking about it now she knew she was shifting and caught herself. Counting to ten and taking deep, slow breaths she stopped it before she could shift all the way. Anger could really be a werewolf's worst enemy sometimes and right now she needed her head and emotions straight and clear.

The water turned off in the bathroom and she could hear, smell and sense as Blaze approached toweling off his gorgeous black hair. She turned to see the light spilling on him and her desires flared back to life. She really did hate going out on a hunt this close to a Fullmoon, but blood called.

"Do I tempt you that much?" He asked.

"Aye, but then I tempt you that much as well." She replied as he came to her, a towel about his narrow hips the only things between them.

"We have an hour before full night, perhaps we could enjoy one more round before the night?" He asked as he leaned down and kissed her neck.

Davina stepped away, "Not tonight, we have a very important hunt tonight and I need my thoughts on the mission and the safety of our pack."

He sighed but smiled softly. "Very well, where are we meeting?"

"The bar, I have a feeling the ancient might be there waiting and if not we move out straight to the docks."

He nodded and began to dress, even as Davina found her own clothing. Tonight would prove to be interesting for both worlds and would most likely go down in the small line of history they were starting of that she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 pm

The car's tyres crunched slowly over the gravel of the parking lot before it came to a gentle stop. The chauffeur got out of the limousine and padded his way around the vehicle to the back door. With no audible footfalls it was like watching a silent movie broken eventually by the click of the opening door.

Siah alighted from the limo and stood his full, imposing height. He never shifted, breathed, motioned or so much as moved in the chilly night air. A second figure alighted from the other side of the limousine of its own volition. Siah turned to the uniformed driver and spoke in hushed tones barely audible to the underling's undead ears. After a few syllables the chauffeur nodded briefly and took up a position on the hood of the limo.

The second figure of earlier walked around the vehicle and stood a few meters away form Siah. It's gaze was concentrated elsewhere as was it's focus. With a duffle bag slug over one shoulder, it was obvious some form of preparation had taken place.

"Is everything in place?" The ancient's voice was eerily loud on this still night. Being outside of the Den Mother's club, there was only a feint thumping as the bass and treble of the music found it's way across the concrete network of the city block. The figure nodded; Siah did not need to look as he 'felt' the response. "Then we wait on the beasts. A day is not preparation enough, but it will suffice... "
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Davina had been right on the money, as her and Blaze roared into the parking lot the ancient was there. They both went and parked by the rest of the pack's bikes and Davina went to Siah at once.

She smiled up at him, "So glad to see you milord. Are you ready then for this?" She asked in silky tones.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 pm

"I do believe this moment to be a defining one, for both our races and the mortals. My excursions... or rather... incursions within the downtown districts lead me to four places of interest.
The docks seem to have much activity with some very unorthodox record keeping.
The private fertility clinic in the hillside borough came up as a red flag as soon as I saw over a million dollars invested in post-natal homeopathy.
The manor on the quayside is supposed to be municipal property, strange how there are shipments of weapons and drugs so easily discernible there.
The warehouses near the semi-truck parking facility seems to be holding massive cages designed for Jurassic-type creatures.
I know this due to brief investigations. If there is more you know, please do tell. I understand fully how this is an area you are more acquainted with."

Siah's smile was charming for a dead fiend. Although his skin was cold and devoid of any feeling, he faked pleasantries as easily as any Hollywood super-star could.

Without needing any instruction the dark figure behind Siah clipped open a cellphone. Only the well-tuned ears of the undead and werebeasts could make out the dialing tone. There was a feint answer, but the vampire caller never acknowledged the answerer. Apparently it was waiting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3