Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Prisoner of Desires

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Mera heard him....it was faint and sounded like it came from so far away, but it was him. Her king and her master, he was talking to her without the coldness in his voice and he was challenging her. Her soul roared out in protest to the challenge and very slowly his voice became clearer and closer to her...until finally she felt her lashes flutter open. She was staring at him the man she had already broken a rule for, and whom she had already had one heated battle she was sure was only one of many more to come.

"I still....have p-plenty of fire." She said slowly. Her voice sounding much as it had the night before. "Just...more pain." She winced as she felt the wound and closed her eyes. "If it isn't too much t-trouble, can I have a glass of water?" She asked trying to sit up.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:59 pm

She took long swallows, enjoying the feel of the water running through her system. She called on her powers and once more ignored the necklace, and using the life giving ability of water...healed the wounds. Though the muscles would still hurt for a day or two. She was exusted, but it was better then being dead. Finally she looked at him.

"I cannot let any harm come to you. Not only would your death mean mine and yes if a Fey's master should die so will they...You are a king to a kingdom that needs and respects you. It would be a shame if that ended now."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Martha waited till they were gone and then she whirled on Mera. "I have no idea what you were thinking but you could have been killed!" She accused, the worry in her voice and eyes clear.

Mera smiled, "I am fine Martha really. I just forgot I am mortal now is all."

The woman snorted, "That isn't something I would be likely to forget." She smiled though and after making sure the wounds were healed hugged her. "But what a job lass! You saved our king. And I know you don't like him, but he is like a son to me that one and well...thank you."

Mera had never been hugged before, that didn't happen with her people. She enjoyed it and hugged the woman back. Then she smiled. "I am glad I could make you happy. After all if not for you that Mia would have my hide, curse or no."

"Curse?" Martha asked shocked.

Mera waved a hand, "Oh yesterday that fool woman threatened to have me whipped, so I put an age old curse on her. Should she be the reason my blood is spilt her and all her blood kin will suffer horrible mishaps until the day they die."

Martha chuckled. "Remind me not to mess with you." She then rose. "Well I had better go speak to that stallion of yours. He seemed to know something had happened to you before I had. The age old bonding trick I take it?" She asked.

Mera nodded her head. "Yes, he had chosen me and me alone to be his rider. Not that it will do me any good. But he will not leave me and can sense my pain as if it was his now."

"Thought so. You get some rest" Martha then left with a smirk on her lips.

She searched for the king and when she found him he was of course with Crystal. "My king, if I may have a word?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:38 pm

"When I came in you said you would see what you could do to repay her...now I know she doesn't want payment...but you could give her the stallion. They have bonded, can you believe it? I never thought I would leave to see such magic!" She realized she was babbling and cleared her throat.

"But if you are planning to add her to your guard, like I know you are want to do. She will need a mount and well...it could work. I know you cannot free the lass, at least not until you figure out who has sent her to distract you." She held up a hand against his protest. "I know that is exactly why you keep her, so that whoever is plotting against you thinks you do not suspect a thing...do not worry Darren I will not tell anyone." She added, of course Martha was the only one besides Crystal that got away with calling him by his given name.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Again Martha had the idea. "Well, you are free now and so is Mera. Go talk to her. That little man is who dropped her off, maybe she can give you some clues as to how it is?" Martha then took his arm and headed him towards the door. "No arguing, I will send food up to both of you."

And with that she pushed him out the door and back towards the Healers' ward.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Mera was against all protests, still in bed. She sighed and shouted for whoever was on the other side of the door and raised a brow when it was the king. She had to admit her surprise was a shock to herself but she let none of it show.

"My king, how may I help you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Mera was shocked. And this time, for once the fire of anger died down a bit. "You would trust me with your life?" She shook her head and then she looked at him. "I suppose it makes sense, I serve better to have you alive then anyone..."

She sighed and ran a hand through her long raven locks, long since undone from the braid. "I will do this for you, but I ask that at least two days out of the week I help Martha, is that agreed?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Mera stopped all protesting. He was giving her Teirgan, it was almost too good to be true and since coming here she truely felt happy. Before she knew what she was doing she was flying from the bed and hugging him tightly.

"Oh Darren! I take back all the foul thoughts I have had about you." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:32 pm

She leaned back, her legs folded under her on the bed like a little girl. But her eyes were not as dark and were lighter now, like violets breaking through the snow and a true smile was on her lips. It made her look younger, like the twenty one she truely was.

"I am sure you are right my king."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Mera's smile went but her eyes remained the same. "Darren, is there something wrong? You obviously didn't just come here about my new job and Teirgan so what is it?"

She took one of his hands in hers, taking some of his stress feeling it as if it were her own. "Please tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:14 am

Mera stroked his hand as she thought. "I was blindfolded the moment I was captured, but the man that tried to kill you, he was always there I remember his sent and I saw him for the first time when he brought me here." She bit her bottom lip as she tried to think.

"But the man that caught me...he knew all about my kind. The fact about the Dark Stone is only known among dark magic users and most have died with the secret thanks to our warriors. His voice though...it was as smooth and deep as a quiet stream but like that stream you know it can turn any minute. I would know it should I hear it again and his smell, he smelt of rich silks and velvets and fine leather. He also smelt of blood. Whoever this is has killed before Darren and he will not stop until he gets what he wants."

She paused and nodded her head as if agreeing with her own thoughts. "I bet I was meant as a distraction. I mean, no human man can resist a Fey for long. Why else take so much time to dress and present me before all the way he did? He was very pleased about it when he sent me off. And my Captor is the one that sent me, I was never sold to anyone once I was inprisoned." She turned her eyes, still light in color but darkening like storm clouds as she thought about some one wanting to hurt Darren. He was a good man she had seen that when she had shared apart of herself with him. He just had been delt the wrong hand and it was her nature to resent him for holding her here.

"One thing is for sure, we cannot let whoever this is know we are aware. We must play the part. I am the angry slave who has saved your life for the purpose of keeping myself alive and as thanks have been moved to the guard. And also he must think that his distraction is working. By all appearence to anyone who might be watching us when we have private moments in the hall or at night in the gardens..we must seem like lovers. A soft caress or kiss should do. And of course as your slave I will be angry for you not freeing me for being your lover and hence the angry slave and master still fits." She nodded again. "We must do this, and I promise I will find this man for you and kill him myself."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:27 am

Mera let go of his hand, the shock at his words slamming through her. After Michelle and the others left she still had not said anything. She rose from the bed and stared at the fire place, she could not believe what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:39 am

Mera turned to him, the unshed tears making her eyes bright. "I am glad." She spoke, her voice was soft. "But, I have never heard of a human releases a Fey. Men have killed to have us as slaves and you would free me..." Her voice trailed off as she shook her head trying to gather her thoughts. She touched the wetness then on her cheeks and her brows furrowed. She had never cried before, Fey were too peaceful and joyus at heart even the might and fierce warriors, to cry. But she knew what they were instantly and she gave a soft smile.

"The words you have spoken today...they have over powered my emotions it would seem." She met his eyes then. "You truely are a great man Darren and you will do great things." She went over to the table and found one of the surgical blades and brought it back. She held it up before him before cutting her palm with it.

"I Mera, Princess of the Wolfmoon tripe of Fey, do give my blood oath here and now. I swear that I will keep you safe and alive and will find the person who means you harm and should I fail let me fall beside you." The fire was back, but this time it was from her honor and her determination.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:30 am

Mera took his hand and with her eyes asked him to trust her, then she drew the blade along his hand and then took it with her bleeding hand, their blood mixing in their hands. "I am sorry, but inorder for it to be binding I must mix my blood with yours."

When it was done she used what was left of her strength to heal his hand. Then she smiled before falling to her knees on the floor once more. "I keep forgetting the mortal part." She said softly her eyes barely open. "I know this sounds strange...but can you help me to the family wing? I wish to be close to you...so I can listen..."She was fighting the fatigue that was trying to over come her.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:46 am

Mera smiled softly as she leaned into the pillows, her eyes already starting to close but she faught it. "Thank you my king." She sighed as she sat forward and ripped her boots off and then decided sleeping in what she was in was better then nothing.

"I will not let myself get so tired, I cannot afford to not know what is going on at all times." She yawned then as she curled up in the bed and looked at him. "I know this will sound even stranger...but your lover is supposed to be hurt. You should stay here for the night, the bed is big enough I will never disturb your sleep. Plus neither one of us can afford to sleep alone tonight." She yawned again, her eyes nearly closed.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:04 am

His reply was a sigh and a smile as she was already deep asleep. By morning she would be fully restored and back to her firey self and ready to take on the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time during the night Mera had moved closer and closer unware of what she was doing. So that by the time the birds calling to the Fey woman inside cut through her sleep and she stretched, she found herself completely tanngled with the king. She blinked and then smiled trying not to laugh.

His head was on her chest while one leg was thrown over her thighs and an arm over her stomach. His other leg was under and between hers while his other hand was tucked some where under the pillow. His features though for once were perfectly at peace and there was even a slight smile on his parted lips. She couldn't help it and stroked the dark brown hair that had highlights of red through it thanks to the sun. He was a handsome man, but she found him more so when he was relaxed.

The birds continued to sing and she sighed, Mera really did not want to have to wake him. He was sleeping so well and it was obvious this did not happen much. But duty called and so she finally knudged him gently with her hand. "Darren?" She asked.

When her respose was a groan she laughed softly. "My King we have to get you up and going. It is almost noon now." She said.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Mera laughed softly. "I bet." She then sat fully up and stretched before leaning back into the pillows. "But you did catch the part where it is noon right?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:12 am

Mera watched him, enjoying being able to take her fill of his upper body. Toned to perfection as far as she was concerned, he was not so muscled that it replused her but there was no denying his strength.

"Darren...I mean your majesty?" She wanted to ask him something but she was un sure how to ask it.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:48 am

Mera blushed slightly, she had forgotten he knew the truth now. "Only if you wish to sound horrible, keeping a Princess as your slave and all?" This was said with a smile.
"I was curious...why have you not tried to lay with me? Am I not your type?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:01 am

She tilted her head to the side slightly trying to understand clearly. "You are indeed betrothed to the woman, Mia? I thought it was a lie that she keeps telling herself to make herself feel more important, I never thought for one moment..."She let her voice trail off.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:08 am

Mera let out a breath she had not be aware she was holding. "And I am glad for that Darren. You are better then that woman and deserve better too. You will meet a woman who will love you with all her soul and who will put your past where it belongs....in the past."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:19 am

Mera rose from the bed and began to head towards the bathing room. Her kind was open with their bodies and so thought nothing of it as she started to undress. Tossing the shirt away from as she went.

"There is no maybe Darren, I am a Fey remember? I could see it when we shared a part of ourselves. It is written in your destiny." She wiggled out of the skirt so that she was nude with her long slightly messy locks hanging about her.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:48 am

She shook her head. "Only truely ancient Fey can see who the person would be. And I am only twenty one...I am still a babe as far as they are concerned." She turned and started heading into the bathing chamber but then stopped and turned back to him. "If I am going to be your guard though, it is time we talked about the skirts. I cannot do what I need to in them properly."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:01 am

"All right, but if you don't mind perhaps you and I can go hunting? I need a few things that you don't just buy in the shops...at least the last time I checked anyway." She nodded her head. "All right, I will see you in the throne room then? Or do you prefer to meet back here or at your chambers milord?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:33 am

Mera had finished bathing and had spoken to Michelle who had done a fine job of finding a pair of leather leggings that clung to her legs and backside like a second skin. They were black. She then put on the black knee-high leather boots. She wore a leather tunic that was sleevless and crisscrossed infront much like a corset. It of course was cut right below her ribs and this too clung to her like a second skin and was also black with a low cut beck showing off the tops of her breasts rather nicely. Crystal had given her two daggers, one for her boot and one to strap to her thigh.

Mera had thanked her and after braiding her long hair she checked her appearence and then nodded before walking to go to the king's chambers. She had just reached the doors when her hair stood on end. After turning around she found the cause, Mia was stalking straight towards her.

"What do you think you are doing?" She demanded. Her silver eyes narrowed.

"I am meeting the king as he has asked me to do." Mera answered, her own eyes sparking and her hands planted firmly on her hips, mirroring Mia.

"Oh really? Well I highly doubt the king is going to ask you to meet him at his chambers."

"Well you can doubt all you want, it wont change things. Now would you be do kind as to remove yourself from my way? I have more important things to do then argue with you."

Mia gasped with horror. "How dare you?!"

Mera sighed and shook her head, her arms relaxing to her sides. "Look, you really need to get over yourself. I am simply following my orders given to me by the King himself, if you wish to anger him because you wanted to play pretend queen that is fine, just don't interfere with my orders."

Mia saw red. This slave dared to talk to her in such a manner? She would show her, she would get her back...and she would make her pay dearly. Mia turned then plans already forming and stalked off. There was much work to be done.

Mera watched her go and instantly was on full alert and knew she would be for the rest of the time she was here. Not just for the king's life, but now for her own it would seem. She shook her head before knocking on the King's door, praying he had not heard that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoner of Desires
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: