Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Hunting in the woods

Go down 
+3
Daniel M. Valantine
mika alphena
Destiny Ta'malix
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Hunting in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Destiny hadn't eaten in a while, she lived off water and sleep, for the time she's been staying in Haven. She wandered through the woods, she sniffed the air, catching the scent of a deer she spotted it behind a tree. She smiled and followed it, slowly getting ready to pounce. Lowering her head she feasted.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:07 am

Mika moved threw he forest she had heard people say they had seen strange wolf men in these woods but so fr she had seen none , now she sat on a branch looking down as she watched someone catch her pray.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 am

Destiny heard some one, slowly lifting her head she sniffed the air, the scent was one she knew. Wiping her face she smiled, "Ah. Hello Mika."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:14 am

Mika smiled as she realised who it was , jumping with a twist she landed close to her "hello destiny, good hunting" i sit on a fallen tree i can smell the blood from where i sit although i have not eaten my self i will wait
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:16 am

Destiny gave her a half smile, "Thanks, I thought I was going to die." She joked, "I've been hungry since I've gotten here. What brings you about in the woods Mika?" she asked sitting next to the deer, she figured she would save the rest.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:19 am

"I heard there might be others like myself here" she says sitting down normally on the tree but a sigh leaves her "I still have not found any like me, may be i should have taken up saih offer and become a cold hearted queen"
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:22 am

"But then if you managed to find some one like you, you would be cold to them and never find love."
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 am

A deer was hurdling away from him, and jumped over the root heading over to Princess Destiny passing her and continued into the Forest. Daniel popped out of the woods kneeling down on his knees and fired an arrow at the deer getting it by the ankle. He grinned and pulled out his knife from his pocket then walked over to the dead deer cutting it neck open and drinking the blood, throwing the deer over his shoulders to cook later on. Daniel turned around and placed his knife back into his pocket and saw Destiny standing there. "Hello, Destiny" he smiled still wearing his black chained with belt on them, pants, a cross on his chest with arm band around his rippling muscle on his arm
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:24 am

Mika moved close to her "it why i didn't take his offer , i don't wan to be cold , i want to feel love and be loved , but its hard when you search and find no others, yet" she added moving to sit opposite her on the ground "it consumes me so much that i hardly eat".
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:30 am

Destiny smiled when she saw Daniel, "Hello Daniel." She smiled, then looked at Mika, "I know what's it like not to find love. I once thought I was but he did this to me." She looked down, and then smiled looking back up, "Besides, I'm sure you can find love, it may not be some one like you but is that what you truly want? Is to pass over the one that's right in front of your eyes for the one you think you love?"
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:35 am

mika looked from Destiny to Daniel then back "I don't understand" she said tipping her head in confusion " you talk about you, i have no one in front of me " she said moving back to the branch slightly further away from Daniel
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 am

Destiny looked at Daniel and then back to Mika, "No, I mean when you do find some one. It's basically a figure of speech." She blushed, "It goes something like, when we want to find love we look every where but in front of us."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:45 am

Mika sat back on the branch she said nothing as she sat watching the two people in front of her again she sighed sadness kreeping in her mind
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 am

Destiny felt bad that she couldn't help her. She looked at Daniel then away, hoping he wasn't paying attention to the conversation. She looked back at Mika and then down at her hands, she didn't want to say anything that would make her sadder.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:59 am

mika looked at Daniel then to Destiny "Daniel, is your love?" she asked softly looking from one to the other
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 am

Destiny didn't speak for a minute, then she said, "Only time can tell, I don't know if I am ready to love just yet." she avoided Daniel's eyes, in fear of what he may think.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:05 am

Mika looked at her "you have love in front of you yet you choose not to see it , i look for it and can not find it" she said grasping a branch she walked along it "If i could trade places i would be happy to have love in my hands"
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:08 am

Destiny looked away, "But I also had what I thought was love once before, I have to know the one I choose to love wont hurt me as the other man did." She put her knees up wrapping her arms around them and placing her head on her arms, she could feel the tears waling in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:11 am

Mika dropped down next to her moving to face her "I am sorry " she said simply her hand resting in Destiny's "In time you will find that man, as i will find love" she said
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 am

Destiny shook her head, "I chose to leave the one's I loved, My family and what friends, I did have." She sighed, "I wish I could just open my eyes." Destiny was now determined that she was going to go home and talk to her family.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:20 am

mika did not know what to say she had not had family nor friends to leave and so didn't know what it was like "why can't you?" she asked "mika know one day some one will find her who will start the Ookami again, and i am willing to search and wait"
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:24 am

Destiny shook her head, She doesn't know why she can't open her eyes. She looked at Daniel and just stared.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:36 am

mika looked at the deer and her tummy rumbled she smirked as she looked at Destiny "mika belly is hungry" she said
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:38 am

Destiny looked at the deer, "Would you like the meet?" she smiled,
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:40 am

mika looked at the deer then at her "you don't eat the meat?" she asked moving to look the deer over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in the woods
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: