Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Hunting in the woods

Go down 
+3
Daniel M. Valantine
mika alphena
Destiny Ta'malix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mika alphena

mika alphena

Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:40 am

Mika lowered her self in submission "I don't want to fight you" she said "I ...I want to know where you came from"
Back to top Go down
Sayih Shi

Sayih Shi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:43 am

He stared straight into Mika's eyes. "Vaa-aash." He struggled finding the next word, "Sih-aye-ah."

He looked furious as if a dreadful memory just dawned on him.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:48 am

Mika closed her eyes and shivered her face turning angry as if the thunder itself was coursing threw her veins, she knew that name , her fist clenched and a crackle appeared on her gauntlet "I know that name" she said standing to her full hight
Back to top Go down
Sayih Shi

Sayih Shi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:52 am

Sayih knew that he would get some reaction. There was no way they hadn't heard of him! He saw what the dark had brought to Haven, he saw the army being built.

He rose to his haunches and looked down at the group below him. He needed somewhere safe to hide, these creatures looked as if they had anything but hiding on their minds. He climbed higher into the tree.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 am

mika followed him higher using her strength to pull her up each branch , when she thought her strength would fade she thought back to the fight siah had put her threw and the offer he had made to her of immortality saying the were no Ookami yet here were two one below with the group and one above hiding in the trees.
"what's your name" she asked pulling herself along side him again.
Back to top Go down
Sayih Shi

Sayih Shi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:58 am

"Sayih." Came the answer. "Run?" Asked Sayih pointing to the moutains in the distance, far beyond the borders of Haven.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:00 am

Mika looked at the mountains she gripped the branch tight "yes i know that place, you ran from there to here?" she said surprised "Sayih, your name is Sayih , my name is mika"
Back to top Go down
Sayih Shi

Sayih Shi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:03 am

"Ugh!" Sayih made a running motion towards the mountains away from Haven. He pinted to Mika and the group below, then to himself. "Run! Sih-aye-ah, run!"

He leapt to the next tree and watched the group.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:18 am

mika sat listening "ow you want us all to head for the mountains" she said then as if she had been hit by lightning she suddenly realised what he ment "he's coming here, siah, he's coming to Haven and the mountains are the only safe place" she tensed at having to say his name again, if she hadn't escaped his castle she didn't wan to think what he would have forced her to do, all in the name of creation
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:55 am

Josh walked over to them, now noticing the new comer. He tilted his head. "New Ookami?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:18 am

Keena could smell and sense Siah all over this new male and she knew he was hurt and frightened. However he was more frightened then normal from an encounter with Siah. She leapt up the branches until she reached a branch below Mika and this new Ookami.

"Easy now, I am Keena Sera daughter of Gaia. I know who you speak and you have good reason to be afraid, but perhaps you will allow me to heal you and you can tell us what frightens you so. You are very safe here for the moment, please let us help you?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Sayih Shi

Sayih Shi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 am

Sayih looked in wonder at Keena. His gaze was that of a lost child in awe...

His eyes grew dark and a scowl came over his features. He frowned and stared at his hand, now palm up. It shook as he made a clenched fist. "Dead come!" He looked at his hand as if was a dangerous snake about to strike. "Us dead!"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 am

Keena leapt to the branch he was at and placed a hand on his shoulder. Instantly he was healed and refreshed. She smiled at him and moved a piece of hair from out of his face. "I promise you are safe for now, I will not let anything happen to you."
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Sayih Shi

Sayih Shi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:20 am

Sayih moved with a nimble grace to the highest branches of the tree. He stood on his two legs now and stared off into the distance.

He looked at the groups of friends below him and was saddened. He'd so longed for company himself, so longed for someone to care... Siah took that all away from him!

"Run?" Sayih looked questioningly at Mika. "Fas-st! Run now?" Waiting for an answer he gazed around the distant lands, once home, now alien to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the woods   Hunting in the woods - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in the woods
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: