Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Nature's Tavern

Go down 
+4
Lord Sorr
mika alphena
Destiny Ta'malix
Keena Sera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:50 pm

"I am also in search of a new home." She looked around, the hallway, "I'm not sure how Long I can stay here." She knew that since Alek and Ethan both came looking for her there they would least likely look again but she wanted to play it safe. "I only know one other like me, and I wish to never see him again." She muttered softly. Destiny looked at Tigan and then blushed lightly, hoping neither of them noticed.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Daniel looked at the fairy again, his heart was racing against his chest, of course he didn't have a heart he was an undead who fed on blood. He blushed and look at the girl, she was pretty but he didn't really know if she liked him so he got up from the ground and walked toward her bending his knees at he saw the princess face carefully with both his hands on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Lady Tigan flew up between them quickly, she put her hands up in between them to make them stop. "No, I didn't mean that." Lady Tigan then looked at Des and said, "He's mine." She then flew over to Daniel and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Destiny watched Daniel as he got closer, when he put his hands on her cheek she blushed more red. She thought he was handsome, but she wasn't one to speak her mind. When Tigan got in the middle of them she giggled, her hand flew to her mouth, she didn't like when she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Daniel felt his lips brushing on the edge of her lips but was stopped when Tigan had got in the middle of them. He paused dead on his track and chuckled as the fairy kissed him on the cheek. "Tigan!" he laughed, his hand fell onto Destiny legs, while he squatted down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Lady Tigan then got angry at them laughing at her. She moved her hands up quickly and made the ground underneith them rumbble. She then flew to face Des and said, "Don't make google eyes with my lovey." She then flew onto Daniels shoulder to sit.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Enjoying the dim light and relaxing odors, he stopped a half dozen paces into the main room. As he stretched and rocked his neck back and forth, the door opened behind him. Remembering no other party in the yard when he entered, he turned to survey the newcomer. Naturally taking a second to measure a possible foe, he thought to himself "this one would be a handful". The plate armor had a dull gleam and the almost palpable odor of cold malevolence gave him pause....."yes, a handful indeed. Not many friends this one, probably killed them all". Snorting quietly, he turned and made his way to an open table.

Dropping himself onto the empty bench, he realised how weary he was as he leaned back against the wall and eyed the area around him. Placing his axe on the table, careful to not let any part of the blade beyond the table's edge (accidents had happened before), he sensed more than felt the movement on his left side. Springing to his feet , taking a step back while avoiding the......tail?! Which brushed his table cleaner than it had been with remarkable efficiency - relaxing his grip on Time and Foe, he smiled at the Ookami, "Don't see many of your kind this far west, little one. I am sorry if I startled you", seating himself a little farther away, granting the Ookami her own space. "Might I have your name?" while looking into her bottomless eyes and relaxing once more., hoping she would grant him a smile. Such a beautiful race, sadly mistreated and not at all understood.

Watching her suddenly stiffen and all expression leave her face, he followed her line of sight to the stranger that had come into the inn behind him. Seated but still fully dressed w/cloak and helm, Sorr had to ask himself why. Already knowing he didn't like him, he mumbled "this one needs watching". Turning, he winked at the Ookami as if to say *its all right*.

Last edited by Sorr on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Destiny looked at Daniel's hand and then back at him and smiled. "You must be some one very special to have someone fight for you." She looked at Tigan and her smile got bigger, but then it quickly faded as Tigan go mad. "Sorry." she muttered as her eyes turned a bright Tanzanite purple.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Daniel smirked, looking at Tigan and then back at Destiny Ta'malix. "Indeed, fair maiden" he took her hand and kissed it lightly. He looked at her with his sky blue eyes and then remembered that she had a friend to talk to downstairs. "Pardon me. You have a friend waiting for you downstairs, you should meet her. I'll be in the wood down the north, i trust you be a good tracker" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Lady Tigan got angryer still as he kissed her on the hand. She flew up into the air, then flew down stairs. She saw a new guy sitting and talking to the wolf girl. She flew up to him and sat on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Destiny smiled again, this time avoiding Tigan, "I forgot about that for a minute." She felt bad for forgetting about Mika, She then answered, "I'm okay at it, but I am sure I will be able to find you."
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:35 pm

"We shall meet again, lovely lady." Daniel smiled and got up wrapping an arm around Princess Destiny and kissed her on the lips then walked over to the window still, pulling the window open and jumped out. He looked at Tigan for a minute and whistled for her to come and his white horse. "Come on Tigan!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Destiny blushed, "I hope so." She watched as he jumped out the window and then walked back down stairs to find Keena and Mika.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Lady Tigan heard him call her, she went reluctantly. She was only hoping that she was not being taken home, that was the last place she wanted to go. She was on his shoulder before he jumped out the window.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Daniel heaved himself onto the horse with golden armor, and waited for Tigan to jump on his shoulders. "If thou does not know where thou is going. We are heading for my home." he told her and then kicked his horse, which made a neigh nose and ran into the forest quickly.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Destiny smiled as she spotted Mika, she noticed a guy trying to talk to her. Destiny sat at the bar placing her hands on it and staring at them. She couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Oh-ho, he said to himself....out of the corner of his right eye he had seen a - Fairy? land on his shoulder for a few seconds. A Fairy? Turning his head a bit more to the right, he assured himself it wasn't just one of his braids - no, definitely a fairy that now seemed to follow an elusive man-shaped shadow out of a window. What now, he wondered...this is becoming interesting!
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Siah stood. The creature had continued on its duties, ignoring him. He was growing weaker by the minute and needed healing soon. He focussed nce again and stood without so much as a swagger. He moved to the bar counter to the female Kindred.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Destiny looked up as she saw someone standing next to her, she looked him up and down. She smelt blood, it seemed that the man had been hurt, she finally looked him in the eyes and asked, "Are you okay sir?"
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:01 am

"I need healing, your faerie friend or that Celestial upstairs coul do it. It must be Holy Magick. Please, Kindred call one of them." Siah felt a wave of nausea hit him like a cudgel. He placed one hand on the bar conter to steady himself.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:06 am

Destiny looked at him and then looked around, Tigan had already left and she had no Idea where Keena had gone. Destiny shook her head, "I'm sorry, No one's upstairs we have all come down, I do not know where Queen Keena has gone and Lady Tigan has already left." she felt bad that she couldn't help.

Last edited by Princess Destiny Ta'malix on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:10 am

Siah laughed. He was so close... his life was ebbing as he stood there. It seems fate would not avail him a place in the Corporeal Realm any longer. "How about a glass of water?" He turned and looked about the room. Perhaps going out in a blaze of glory?
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:14 am

Destiny got up quickly, she rummaged through the cabinets looking for the glasses, she finally found one and poured him a glass of water. "Lady Tigan has gone just into the forest if you wish, I can take you to her? " Destiny was starting to panic, she could smell the blood stronger as she handed him the glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:19 am

Siah downed the glass of water in one gulp. He smiled at the Vampire, she could not see the full smile from under his helmet, but she knew it was there. "Find me healing and your reward shall be great indeed." Siah doubted he could walk out of the tavern, let alone further into the woods.

But try he must.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:23 am

Destiny gave him a weak smile, "Are you alright to walk...." she hesitated, "Or would you like me to help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature's Tavern
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: