Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Nature's Tavern

Go down 
+4
Lord Sorr
mika alphena
Destiny Ta'malix
Keena Sera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Siah

Siah

Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:27 am

Siah placed an arm on the Vampire's shoulder. He filled her with the darkest energy he could muster in his current state. He felt the power grow within her, making her strong... very very strong. "You will need to assist me, and beware of the forest Elves. They hide like cowards in the trees, firing their arrows at prey."

Siah placed his arm over the Vampire's shoulder and used her to support his massive bulk.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:31 am

Destiny was just getting use to things around the Tavern, this would be her first time in the forest, "[color=blue]Where is your horse?/color]" She assumed he had one. She hoped he had one.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:34 am

Apparently the spectral woman at the bar was currently tending, waiting on the walking armor plate. Something not quite right about her, he thought - something unearthly.....a kind of empty glowing surounded her and there was grace to her movement above that of normal beings.

What have I walked into, he asks himself?

He jerks, finding himself standing again and not knowing when, he spots the Ookami staring emptily at the counter. Shaking himself, he touches her gently on the elbow and tries to reassure her, "No one will harm you while in my presence, little one. Do you think I might have a jug of dwarven ale and a tankard to drink it from? I have honest gold and a strong thirst, would you help me"? Seated again, he can't help but wonder where this evening is headed.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:37 am

Siah smiled again. "Horses do not allow me to ride them very easily. They do not trust me." He laughed aloud and his armour shook on his body. Once more he looked about the room, he drew his blade and a darkness filled the tavern.

"You have the strength to carry me as a doll. Naturally you have speed enough to outrun a horse. Move Kindred, you are more powerful than you know." Siah pulled the vampire towards the door with unnatural strength.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:39 am

Destiny felt him pull her towards the door, she was still new to being a vampire and didn't know her own strengths or powers. She picked him up and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:42 am

The darkness followed Siah out of the tavern and he held onto the Vampire with his waning strength. She was fast, very fast.

They were excellent soldiers, the Kindred. Excellent warriors and powerful foes.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 am

mika looked up at the man who spoke she was not use to men her eyes looking him over "mika" she replied her tail brushing the floor where she sat her head tipped in puzzlement at this man , she glanced at the axe that lay on the table big and shine slowly moving she sat up on her knees and reached out to touch it her face covered slightly by her hair as she did black marks sat on her cheeks from the dirt and dust her eyes glancing at the dark man who now headed for the door much to mika's relief
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:57 am

Destiny looked at Mika, "Keena is around, I will return." She doubted Mika had heard her, she was to intrigued by the mans axe.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:02 am

Mika turned on hearing the second woman's voice, quickly she looked from the man to her not knowing just what she should do stay with the man or go with the woman, she felt the pangs of fear seat at her stomach as it had done from her dream "man rest" she said slowly to the man before heading over to Destiny "not leave" she said her eyes looking fearful at her.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 am

Destiny looked at the man, then to Mika, "This man needs help, Do you wish to come?" she asked looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:12 am

Mika looked back at the man something about him drew her to him , she looked up at Destiny "mika, help man" she said with a worried look Mika moved back to the table sitting she looked back at the axe then to his face "mika alone" she said softly her left ear dropping slightly
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:14 pm

"A friend of yours?", he asks her as she sits down. Noticing the Ookami had now chosen the bench instead of the floor, he shifted slightly to allow her more room. Picking up his axe slightly, he turned the blade away from them and moved it closer while pulling Time from his hip in one fluid motion and laying that on the table too.

Time's blade rippled in the lamplight, seemingly a blade of water shimmering from a slight breeze. A very heavy blade and crooked midlength, the silver handle looked dull by comparison. Foe was identical in build, the 2 a gift from someone in the very far past.

The Ookami simply stared, he said "it's okay little one, just don't touch the sharp edges. And careful trying to pick them up, they are heavy". Leaning closer he whispered, "I understand. Sometimes its okay to be alone, but not when everything around you is bigger and scarier. I already told you no one will hurt you while I am here, you may take my word for it" and offered his hand in the eastern tradition of shaking hands to emphasize one's words or to seal a deal. He glanced again towards the counter - obviously the Ookami didn't do everything and the only woman he's seen that looked like she was serving was now gone with that walking pile of steel. Sorr was about ready to get up and serve himself....
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Keena walked into the main room then and saw the man speaking with Mika. Silver Wind was behind her as always, but he stopped and began to growl deep in his throat.

There is a demon near. He sent to her.

Yes, I sense it too. Stay close. She returned to the wolf.

She then went to the man and smiled. "I am sorry for the delay, I have been held up else where I am afraid. Dwarven ale is what you desire is it not milord?"
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:57 am

No longer surprised about anything this night, Sorr looked up at this vision with white hair and wondered * she?! runs the tavern?* Spotting the wolf, he held the wolf's gaze for a few seconds and then slowly bowed his head just a little, acknowledging the wolf's presence and mastery of all around him. Sorr had long admired wolves and never killed one unless absolutely necessary. A kind of Sixth sense allowed him to communicate with animals and he's only been attacked one time by a wolf - Foe's hilt to the jaw was enough to dissuade further attack. There seemed to be communication of some sort going on between the lady and the wolf - hhmmmm.

"Yes mi'lady, dwarven ale and a tankard, and I'd like to ask how you knew this? And I would be rude not to ask your name, since I will be spending coin in your cozy business". He looked at his companion and asked, "Something for you, Mika"?
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:48 am

Keena looked at the man, she could sense only good in him and smiled when he offered something to Mika.

"I am Keena Sera, and I am Fey. So natrually I have only to touch a person's mind to know their thoughts and desires. It makes running an inn and tavern much easier." She turned to her attention then to Mika and smiled warmly.

"Mika you are doing a very splendid job, and dinner is waiting for you in the kitchen." She then of course returned her attention to the man. "I shall bring that right over milord, perhaps you would be so kind as to give me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:11 am

Keena sensed him the moment he entered the inn, she turned to the man. "Hold that thought and your ale will be here in a moment."

She then went to the booth where the new man had entered. "I told you before your kind is not welcome here." She smirked at him as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 am

She laughed, "I don't think you have ever listened to me love, but a woman can hope can't she?" She asked with a smile that had always been just for him.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:25 am

She laughs as she sits in his lap. "You know you have been gone longer then you were supposed to...did you perhaps find a nymph better to your liking then?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:31 am

Her purple-blue eyes turn to a glowing purple as she looks at him. "Perhaps I should take a page from your book and not do as I am told.." She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:36 am

She growled at this, but rose with all her glory. Her hair sweeping over him leaving behind the smell of a rose garden after a rain storm. "I shall take care of them, but I assure you lover this conversation is not yet over." Then she walked off to deliever the ale to the man she had left, and take care of the rest of her guests.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

She stands from picking up a tray filled with emty tankards. "I heard that love." She says as she heads towards the kitchen, arms filled with dirty dishes.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:53 am

She came back out from the kitchen and delievered that last of her trays. "Well if that is the case I am sure Silver Wind won't mind your spot on the bed tonight." She said as she placed the large tankard of dwarven ale before the man with the Axe. "There is a nice place in the stables..."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:01 pm

She finishes and returns to his booth setting a plate of hot roast beef, a small loaf of bread and roast potatoes before him along with a tankard of ale. Then she sits across from him and smiles. "Your right, I won't do it. I have missed you too much. So what did keep you this time love?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Destiny walked into the Tavern after the night filled events, she was ready for sleep. the hood of her cloak was covering her face so all you saw was her dish water blond hair. Her eyes were a bright kunzite. She tried her hardest to sneak in with out being noticed.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Keena did indeed notice Destiny, but also sensed her need for rest so left her alone and instead focused on her husband. "Women huh? Perhaps you would be so kind as to explain that part Zain?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature's Tavern
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: