Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Nature's Tavern

Go down 
+4
Lord Sorr
mika alphena
Destiny Ta'malix
Keena Sera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:41 am

She giggled as he followed. She finally came to the door, but was too small to open it. "Here. This door." She said pointing at it for him to open.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:50 am

Daniel followed her through stairs and corners, finally stopping by a door which seem to be unlock and slightly push apart. He reached for his sword for cautious, pushing the door slightly enough to see both girls in the room. Daniel quickly recognized which one was the vampire by the color of her skin and her blood lust eyes, which thirst for blood. "What is she doing. What is her name" he asked the fairy in a low whispering voice without looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:59 am

"Well, I was only up her for a second, I didn't ask them there names. But I think the one that is part wolf needed help from the vampire." Lady Tigan said, then flew over to the vampire girl and started flying over her head again.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:02 am

Daniel listened to her for a moment, nodding quietly still watching the vampire with constants eyes, it took him a few second to realize that Lady Tigan was not talking anymore and now hovering around the vampire girl head again. "Young lady. You get back here this instants" he whispered trying to make a nose, his voice so low but enough for her to hear. He looked at the vampire and the wolf for a moment then back at the fairy hoping that she would come back by now.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 am

The clank of his plate-mail and the thud of his footfalls were the loudest sounds Siah could hear. He walked throught this strange grove and approached a tavern. There was a small trickle of dark maroon blood from where two arrows had found his flesh between the joints of his armour. Hardly daring to show any weakness he paused outside the doors of the tavern.

He shifted his armour and straightened himself up as best he could. Being part Demon he forced his iron will to supress the pain. He was successful. The pain subsided and he entered the tavern. he lloked around and nothing in particular caught his attention. He moved to a dark corner and relenquished his bulk onto a sturdy chair. He waited and let his Demonic senses explore this abode...
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Keena stepped behind the male vampire. She had watched him and the Fairy in her game and then as they had headed her talking of Destiny. She had gone to chnage into her black breeches, knee-high boots and black sleeveless tunic. Her hair was still left to fall freely past her waist and over her shoulders as she crossed her arms across her chest. Silver Wind stepped behind her and growled low in his throat.

"You had better have a good reason for being up here."
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:40 pm

"Would you like to go back to your room Mika, or follow Keena?" She asked holding out her hand to help her. Destiny smelt another vampire enter the tavern, She wanted to go see who they were but she was helping Mika at the moment, she hoped that Mika would choose to go downstairs.

Destiny caught the whiff of the vampire more, then she heard a males voice, but there was a buzzing noise that was stronger, thinking it was a fly she swatted as she got to her feet, "Hello. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Mika looked at the second lady then at the way the first had gone and pointed "down?" she said "mika work, not tired now" she said her ears pricking up as he tail moved behind her , standing she moved caushiously down the steps to the door , stepping out she made her way down to the main tavern. Seeing it now busy and empty tankards laid on tables, she quickly cleared them brushing the dirt with her tail to one side, she was a fast worker, moving under tables with out disturbing the people around her soon she sat under one watching the people come and go. she sat close to the second she never spoke nor moving too far from her or the lady with the white hair, if she did she all ways kept them in sight soon her clothes became dirty as did her skin.

She paid no attention to any one in the room but one person he smelt to mika wrong , then a buzzing broke her stare as a small bug like creature buzzed past her she backed away into a table making it rock as her back pushed against it.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:32 pm

"Fey... I sense the blood of Fey." Siah's skin crawled as he thought to himself about the goings on in this tavern. "Agh! The undead... the Kindred? Here? What could this mean, this union of Fey and Kindred?" His mind reeled, he felt slightly nauseated. "Must be the wound."

Siah raised an arm to the pitiful creature attempting to clear tables and swat insects of some sort.

"No! Not insects... what...?" Siah felt a tremendous fear overpower him. What was going on here!?! Where was he? "What kind of place housed Kindred, Fey and Faeries while serving human... serving Kine?" He sneered, and bekoned again at the slinking creature now growing more filthy every second.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:05 pm

Lady Tigan was flying around the lady vampires head, when she just missed her hand. She looked over to the male vampire she had met a second ago, then flew to him and sat on his shoulder. She wanted a good seat for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Daniel looked at Lady Tigan for a moment, his expression annoyed. He heard the female vampire voice talking to him, he pushed the door open wilder enough to let him in. Daniel kneel down in front of the vampire and the wolf. "I am sorry for interrupting, fair lady. I am Daniel - Daniel Matthew Valantine" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Destiny looked him up and down, then she looked at the fairy, she assumed she was what was buzzing around her head. She stood up an watched Mika leave, "I'm Destiny Ta'Malix." Destiny didn't think people needed to know that she was some one more than what she claimed.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Daniel looked at her for a minute, smiling as warm as he could muster. "I am Daniel, son of William II. With all due respect ma'am. Are you not, Destiny Ta'malix the Princess" he asked, his expression calm and steady, watching her carefully as he caught a scent of a demon.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Lady Tigan waited for them to say who they were before introducing herself. "Hi, Im Lady Tigan, Queen of the Faries. It's nice to meet you." Lady tigan then flew up and blew love dust at both of them. The laughed and watched from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:35 pm

"Nice to meet you both." She smiled. Destiny noticed Tigan blow something at the both of them, she waved her arms but then felt a strange feeling, she smiled her eyes turning back to the light and soft ruby red they normally are, "I am. But I would rather you not label me a princess."

Last edited by Princess Destiny Ta'malix on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Daniel felt another blow of dust fell onto his face, he then felt a strange feeling, he smiled at the Princess and looked at her as if he had fallen in love with her. "Aye, ma'am. Have i ever told you how beautiful you are" he said, his mouth moved as if it moved on it own account.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Lady Tigan was sitting on the ceiling watching as they talked and was laughing very hard. She could tell the if it went on any longer she would be in trouble so she took out some more dust, this one made them normal, then blew it on them, and landed back on Daniels shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Destiny blushed, "No you haven't" She gave a puzzled glance to Tigan as if asking her what's happening with her eyes, Destiny then felt another strange feeling and felt back herself again, "Ah. Fairy dust, that explains it." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Daniel felt another cloud of dust fell on top of him. "It one of her little game she likes to play" he laughed and placed a finger on his shoulder waiting for Lady Tigan to walk onto it. "Ma'am, where art thou live" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Lady Tigan walked onto his finger. "I live in the forest, I am Queen of the faries there. But I don't like being Queen, I just want to go out and have fun, and be in an adventure." Lady Tigan said, looking up at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Destiny laughed, "Please, Call me either Destiny, or Des. And I am from the town Nobley. Have either of you been there?" she asked them both. Destiny raised an eyebrow, "What woods might you be from?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:01 pm

"Hi, Des. I live in the forest next to this town. I have never been outside the forest, since my parents were killed, my people do not wish for us to go outside the kingdom. But I do it anyways." Lady Tigan said, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Destiny knew the feeling, after being locked up and treated like a slave for so long she was happy to be free. Just thinking of it put a smile on her face, "I have yet to visit the forest around here." She turned to Daniel "And where is that you are from?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:42 pm

"No, Des. I have not been there." Daniel told Destiny, he was glad that he had found one of his own kind beyond him. It made him feel not so lonely anymore - he never had much friend every time he did he would scare them away once they had found out he was a vampire. "I live alone, in a cave. Desperately in need of a new home and a wife" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm

As Lady Tigan heard him say 'Wife', she started to giggle and almost fell of his finger. She then got her balance, back and said, "Would you two kiss already." She then looked up at the two of them to see what they would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature's Tavern
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: