Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Nature's Tavern

Go down 
+4
Lord Sorr
mika alphena
Destiny Ta'malix
Keena Sera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Destiny smiled softly as she made her way up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Keena raised one slender brow. "Me worry? It is them that should worry...Wolves just love women. They say they are very tasty."
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:49 pm

"Oh and what are you going to do to stop me exactly?" She asked, her eyes flashing in warning again.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:57 pm

She smirked. " I am talking to Zain Zalon, King of Haven and my husband...what exactly is your point?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:12 pm

She smiled in spite of herself. "Do you swear it Zain, with every breath in your body?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:17 pm

"Good I will remember that the next time women show up and I feed them to Silver Wind." she rose before be could say anything and ran up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:23 pm

She made it upstairs, a smile on her face. She had missed Zain more then she had ever thought she could. Now that he was home she felt whole once more, and soon they would most likely be going to the palace. For now she went to her bathing chambers and drew a bath, it was time to relax and the inn was being ran smoothly for the moment. Besides the night was fully on and she needed a little relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:26 pm

...as she appeared she almost droped LadiBlue.Damn, she thought, 3 months of storing magic to complete this journey and I almost kill my familiar twice! Snuggling LadyiBlue closer and rubbing her long-haired head, Mistress Onyx tried to reassure her that all was okay now.
Casting a spell to find immediate enemies, she smiled at the result. A presence inside the structure....Inn? might be an enemy,but she sensed no trouble from the creature. Not human or humanoid, a protector of sorts? A protector to what or whom?
As the flash subsided, Onyx was glad she had spent 3 more years at the academy. Not only were all her spells blue, they were virtually undetectable to the average creature. Shaking back her cobalt-blue hair, she stands on trembling legs and takes a moment to collect herself. Then bending down, she picks up her staff.
The alien wood looks black in the little bit of the moonlight left, but has an inner glow not easy to detect. The silver filigree that holds her jewel of power shines seductively. The jewel seems a living thing, flashes and ripples of brightness chasing each other in a continuous dance of space and time. Pausing for a moment,she now places her wand-sized staff inside her left sleeve and snuggles Ladiblue a bit more firmly.
Tired and famished,she heads up the path to the door of the structure that she hopes holds food and rest. Glancing around, all seems quiet and peaceful. Turning to face the slight breeze as she walks, her black eyes flash with blue highlights to fully drink in the area. Taking a calming breath, she pushes open the door and enters almost silently.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Keena had just been about to get in the water when a tired presence filled her. She sighed and turned the water off before heading back down stairs. Zain would of course be finished and looking for more and this new woman seemed like she could use a little care. She saw her the moment she entered downstairs.

She went to her and offered her arm. "Please come in, food and a place to rest are on the house. Name what you would like to eat." Keena told her.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 pm

As Mistess Onyx and LadyiBlue looked at this stranger they belived she was made for chasing dreams. Mistress Onyx sat down and asked for Elf wine and the special. LadyiBlue then flew around the room with her vampir wings,at 4.3 lbs she was no trouble at all. Then there he was this Man!!! with AXE!!!,LadiBlue went to the table slowly,flew beside this Man!!! and MEOWED!!!,as to get his attention.....
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Taking a long pull at the tankard, the long overdue drink went down smoothly, perhaps too smoothly. *Hey, I am gonna have to slow down here* he thought as he placed the tankard back on the table with a satisfied 'thunk'. A satisfied sigh crossed his lips as the ale sent its tiny fire down the hatch and into the gullet.
He turned to mika, smiled and nodded at her as if to say 'okay, go ahead'. Watching her cross the room towards the back and headed for her dinner, he wondered 2 things. First, what was her place here and 2, when was the last time she had been outside and happy? This place seemed cozy and clean, not a bad place to spend a few days. Perhaps she would be a companion for any local excursions he might make.....*but for now, back to this most excellent ale* and then almost drains the tankard.
Looking around for Keena?, he watches her carry a plate and tankard to a man in a red cloak, watching as the man pulls the hood back. The food looked good and the man looked comfortable, yet an edginess was evident that Sorr recognised. *Wonder where he's been lately* and tilted his head, watching the byplay between the 2. *Oh-ho, no wonder he seems comfortable* as he watched Keena sit on the man's lap.
The door opened and closed, the spectral woman he'd seen earlier gliding through the room and straight for the stairs. A haunting beauty but there might as well be a sign above her head that said 'Don't bother me'. *Okay, so I won't*! he grinned to himself.
As if things hadn't been strange enough tonight, a brush of wind caught him unawares on his right cheek. Turning, he found himself face to face with...a cat? a cat with wings? No, not quite a cat but a beautiful creature nonetheless and a being he had never seen before. The wings? folded gracefully against her? body, not at all like a demon's wings but gentler - angel or mythical creature?
"That was definitely a 'meow' I heard" he muttered under his breath. What the hell, where did this creature come from? Looking around the room, he spotted a newcomer and did the standard double-take. Blue! was the first thought to come to mind. Looking back at the cat, he now realised that it too was blue. Looking back at the blue-haired woman, her gown appeared silver under her blue cloak and a soft glow seemed to come from her left sleeve. He had the wild thought of *she has no eyes*!, then shook his head and reminded himself that it was dark in the room.....well, darker than daylight with strange shadows from the fire and lamps.
"Gods, I must be hungry...or something. Where is Keena"? he asked aloud, looking around for her. Steadying himself, he briefly gripped his axe to assure that his best friend was near.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:22 am

Keena quickly took off into the kitchen and grabbed to trays, one for the woman complete with Elven wine and a second for the gentlemen. She first took her tray to the woman and set it down before her with a smile, then she took the other one to the man. It was a very large helping and she hoped it would satisfy him.

"I am sorry milord, but it has been some time since I have seen my husband. I would not have left otherwise." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Looking down at his plate and another full tankard, he would be busy for a while.
Grinning, he said, "There is no problem in minding your own business. Love is a great thing to experience - once, long ago..." his voice trails off. Jerking himself back from wherever he had gone, he grinned up at her and tilted his head towards her husband. "I'll be fine, and thank you for your courtesy and fine fare."
Tearing into his dinner, he glanced at the blue woman that seemed happy with a cup of...wine? in her hand. That silly cat-like thing flitted back and forth but never strayed far from her.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Mistress onyx then thank her for the food and drink,then asked her for a room to rest for the night,but before turning in she had to look for LadiBlue!!! Were was she...She was missing???Asking the beautiful Stranger Your Name Please???. Can u Help Me Find My LadiBlue,She is Missing and I Cant Find Her!!!Last time I saw her she was flying around the room looking at things in this Tavern....She is this 4.3 lbs of little vampir soft wing familiar that I almost killed twice before,and I lov her so much. I must find her getting weary....Come LadiBlue she called!!! twice!!!time for bed we will be leaving soon. ***Then from a distances she saw LadiBlue come from a table were a Man!! sat, with this Big Axe!!.Wondering now who he was???. With a soft Meow,LadiBlue flew to Mistress Onyx for the night. As they enter the room they saw the bed and fell fast to sleep with dreams and wishes of a better life for both of them here, then on venius a mystical moon,of danger and dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:24 pm

Keena was finally free to return to Zain and she did so with a thumb into the booth and a sigh. "So why as Queen of the land do I run an inn in the middle of an enchanted forsest?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 pm

She laughed softly. "Indeed I do." She then became serious as she caught that presence again. "I feel however my joy shall end soon, I have felt his presence very near he was even here in the inn before you came."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 pm

"He seeks revenge on you Zain, more so then me. I can't lose you Zain, I would die before then." She says, all humor gone.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Keena smiled sadly, she wished that could reassure her she truely did. But she was a Fey, a celestial being created for the sole purpose of protecting the world and those in it from the evils that would never cease. She had seen warriors of every race, age and gender take off with a purpose for living, only to go to the realm of all realms.

"Come, you need rest love." She said rising and taking his hand. "I will take you to bed, but I will return shortly to clean up the inn for the night."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Keena shakes her head. "Guests are still awake, you know I will not go rest until they are done. Besides I got sleep last night, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:01 am

'Well' Sorr thinks to himself, 'this has been quite a day. From doing the noble's dirty work to finding an Ookami, a blue woman, this seemingly enchanted and quaint tavern and having some of the best food in a long while.....'. He looks around for Keena - hopefully there is a room available (plus one more tankard), if not it won't be the first time he had slept on the floor by the fire.
Matter of fact, he realises, he prefers the floor!
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:11 am

Keena indeed catches the man's desires and after shooing Zain upstairs to their room, she grabs another tankard and takes it to him. "You certaintly can handle your ale, most men are passed out on the floor by now from this stuff." She smiles kindly, "And there is indeed room for you, you may sleep where every you like. A room or here near the hearth, whatever makes you more comfortable milord, and perhaps I can catch that name now?"
Back to top Go down
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Mistress Onyx and LadiBlue woke up during the night to a sound? like horses or loud thunder!! What's? going on she thought!! Onyx notice earlier a man in a Red Cloak with a hood.... then she notice the beautiful stranger go and sit on his lap....Mistress Onyx said to her herself she must know him....****But this Man!!!with that Axe who was he? and why!! was LadiBlue over there!! she wondered!!!......Who was he?Why is he here?Was he here to take LadiBlue back to that Vampir she wondered shaking now!!!!!She remember steeling her from the vampir's with a potion maybe that Man!! found out!!!He was still downstairs!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:25 am

"Thank you for asking, mi'lady - most try to shoo me to a hidden place, afraid I'll ruin their reputation with my snoring in their common room."
Sorr drains the tankard, and while stretching stands and looks down at Keena. "You have made me welcome on this most unusual of nights, and I thank you. Normally I only give my name to one proven to be a trusted ally and friend - something about you dictates we will adventure together." Not knowing where this feeling comes from, he shakes off the momentary chill up his spine and tells her "my name is Sorr, and I am but a wanderer. I support myself with a little hunting and doing the nobles' dirty work. I am bastard or barbarian, depending on how well you might think you know me."
He grins at her, feeling confident in telling the truth.....
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:53 am

Keena smiles back. "Well Sorr, you may always call Nature's Tavern home. And I assure you your snoring will not be the loudest." She looked down at Silver Wind who hid his head under a paw. "If you need anything else milord, please feel free to ask."
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 am

"I thank you for your hospitality, mi'lady. I believe the hearth will suit these old bones better". He stands and stretches, glad the long day is about over.
As he gathers his few belongings, he says, "A pleasant evening to you and your husband, Keena."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature's Tavern
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: