Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Nature's Tavern

Go down 
+4
Lord Sorr
mika alphena
Destiny Ta'malix
Keena Sera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:47 am

"And to you milord, please help yourself to anything in the kitchen should you need it." Keena then went about the main room cleaning tables and gathering dishes and other such things.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Mistress Onyx then looked at the beautiful stranger the next morn,and ask? Do u know anything about that Man with the big Axe!!!.Should I worry about him?,I dont want to lose LadiBlue!!!.U see I stole her from a Vampir,who treated her wrong,hurt her and beat her up.I would thank you for not saying anything to him or anyone else here,just in case someone were to take her away from me!!.Bye the Way!!! I didnt catch the name!!! Mine is Mistress Onyx,and im pleased to meet u ,TY for the food and wine last night!!!.Im really surpised u didnt wake from the noise it came from the barn it was really loud, like thunder or a boom.I hope LadiBlue didnt scare u she aways Meows loud when she is scared!!!And I came down stairs ,to see only the Man with the Axe sleeping down by the fire,then went back upstairs hope nothing is wrong???. I think ill have a glass of juice please a a slice of bread, and wait for the Man with the Axe to wake up I have some questions to ask him....
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:30 am

Keena blinked at the rush of questions but then smiled. "I am Keena, I didn't get your name either. The man with the axe is quite nice and I am sure would never cause you harm. LadiBlue as you call her did not wake or bother me with her meowing. You are quite welcome for the food and I will bring a tray of breakfast right out for you."

Keena turned and entered the kitchen to grab what the lady asked for, but she also added some fresh fruit she had gathered earlier that morning. She took the tray back out to the woman and set it down at a table.

"Please enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:19 am

Aromas both fresh and stale assaulted Sorr's nose as he stretched and sat up.
'I might like to be here for a few days' he thinks, as he realises how comfortably he slept and refreshed he now feels. Brushing the dust from his clothes, he says "Ha, a bath!" Leaving his axe leaning against the hearth and cracking his neck, he shambles towards the kitchen, hoping they have a new drink he has come to enjoy for his mornings - a bitter, strong brew called 'coffee'.
As he reaches the counter, he suddenly remembers last night and the blue lady - who is sitting in the common room with that strange flying cat(?) and he blurts to himself 'a handsome woman'. Then he physically stops and wonders 'where the hell did that come from?'
Entering the kitchen, he spots Keena and nods his head towards her...
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:32 am

Keena points to a metal pot cooking over the fire and without even looking up from what she is doing tells him, "That pot there holds what you are looking for.Please help yourself."
Back to top Go down
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Mistress Onyx thank Keena for the breakfast.Sorry for so many questions...and calm down quite fast...now that her nerves were at ease as she didnt have to worry about the Man with the Axe...But she would still like to speak with him tho..She wanted him to go with her to the Castle....She had been there before with 3 others....But more on that later...Mistress Onyx saw the Man with the Axe follow Keena into the kitchen.I think he is going after his breakfast,LOL to herself hope I get him to go with me to the Castle,Mistess Onyx thought.She hope that he ate fast ,or at least would look her way at least so that she could get his attention.I What to just walk up to him and ask him,she said to herself.Get up ur nerve Mistress Onyx and do it...Mister do u think u could go with me to the castle Sir.??..or do u need to stay here for a couple of days????My name is Mistress Onyx....and yours name is shaking a little due to the big Axe.....?????
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm

"Thank you, mi'lady", Sorr answered with a grim. "I wasn't sure if you had even heard of it, let alone have some brewing. Smells great", and grabs a small tankard to fill with the heavenly liquid.
Sniffing appreciatively and taking that first great taste, his eyebrows rose and the corner of his eyes kind of squinched up. "I am stunned, Keena. Not only have you coffee, but I have never tasted the like. Full in the mouth and kind of nutty, with a brief aftertaste of mint and smoke". Sweeping her a low bow, he headed for the common room again, confident that she would feed him - and he was whistling!
Sorr wonders to himself, 'Is this a dream? I am whistling, holding a unique coffee in my mug, a breakfast that I didn't have to kill is coming soon, and I am to again see a flying cat and a handsome woman, both blue!' Almost turning around at the door to stay in the now familiar kitchen, he faces back squarely and thinks 'in for a penny, in for a pound, you coward' and throws the door open to now stride back past the counter.
Sorr is not disappointed....
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Destiny had just put Sage in the stables before walking through the tavern door. Destiny wore a tight dark denim mini skirt with an off white tank top. She was in an off mood, she had just got back from visiting her brother. She had been informed that Amara was dead, and Alekzander asked her to come home, and take her rightful place as the princess. Destiny had to think about it. There was no reason for her to stay. She hadn't talked to Daniel in a while, besides, the others were welcome to come visit her if she did. She walked past the bar and up the stairs and to her room. She walked to the bed and laid down, staring at the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:08 am

Keena was quite aware Destiny had finally returned, but decided to wait for a bit on that. Instead she grabbed a large tray heaped with flat cakes, bacon, sausage, eggs and a large slab of ham. She placed it on a table and smiled at Sorr. "Milord, your breakfast. Please let me know if you would like more."
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:18 pm

"This looks great", Sorr said after seating himself and getting comfortable. "Could I trouble you for a pitcher of coffee, so I don't have to run back and forth to the hearth in the kitchen?"
As Keena smiled and walked away, Sorr glimpsed the hauntingly beautiful girl he'd seen the night before - she looked the worse for wear. Not wanting to interrupt, he watched her head up the stairs and thought 'well, maybe I'll see her later'.
During the first few forkfuls, he looked around the common room and spotted the blue lady. About this moment, her cat (?) looked right at him and started flying around his head. Not close enough to be a nuisance, but there and able to be heard. Sorr watched him/her for a few seconds, then dug into his food.
Thinking for a second, he held up a piece of sausage. The creature lightly touched his arm as it took it from him, surprisingly gentle. But cold!! The odd thought entered his mind 'Is that why the thing is blue? Freezing? And what about it's Mistress'? While chewing, he took a closer look, no ice in evidence and he didn't sense the same oddness as with Destiny. Huh?
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:19 am

Keena smiled and nodded before turning and going into the kitchen. She poured the coffee into a small pot and carried it out to Sorr. She set it down and smiled at the small creature taking sausage from him gently.

"I see you have made a new friend. Here is your coffee milord, please don't hesitate to ask for anything else."
Back to top Go down
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Mistress Onyx saw a beautiful woman enter the Tavern in a white top and mini denim skirt she didnt talk to anyone just headed upstairs.Onyx was a little uneasy because it was a Vampir!!!!But she let it go...Something was wrong with her!!!She could fell it!!!!She wanted to send a spell of happiness to ease the sadiness...But did not... Onyx saw the Man come out of the kitchen with a cup in his hand.Shortly afterwards she saw Keena with a plate of food and she walks towards the Man.Onyx wanted to talk with him this morning.Then Onyx saw Ladiblue flying around the Man for a few minutes,she was hoping that Blue was not making a nuisance of herself.Onyx was watching him eat, she wanted to speak with him today!!!!! Onyx got up from her chair and went over to the table were the Man sat and introduced herself my name is Mistress Onyx and this is LadiBlue!!!!!May I have ur name Sir???

Last edited by Onyx Eyes on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding to the form)
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Watching the cat? land lightly on her shoulders before taking off again, he looked full on at the blue lady and.....felt himself fall into great pools of darkness. Literally jerking to his feet, he stuttered "Ye-yye-yes ma'am?" Barely aware she had spoken to him, "I'm sorry, not awake yet. I didn't catch what you said."
Back to top Go down
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:55 am

Mistress Onyx smiles gently at him and ask, may I sit at ur table sir? My name is Mistress Onyx and that was LadiBlue my Familiar that just flew away....May I speak with u sir? I need to ask u some questions, First Like what is ur name sir??? I saw u here the first night I arrived with that Big Axe...and LadiBlue came to u so easily..I was so scared!!! I thought u were going to harm her!!! Then u sat there and drank and ate and fed her something from ur plate,why???Are u looking for someone???
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Still lost but disarmed by her gentle smile, Sorr started to sit down and jumped right up again. "Sorry, Mistress Onyx, I seem to have forgotten my manners. Please, do sit down and join me."

Upon seating himself, he grinned at her and said, "My name is Sorr, and I am a simple traveler looking for nothing in particular. If you 'll excuse me, I'll finish my breakfast." He remembered seeing her eating but old habits die hard. Waving at Keena, he tried to get her attention to offer Mistress Onyx anything she wished (why?). Sensing that this could lead to no good and be entirely fun, he continued eating. Seeing LadiBlue (?) zeroing in on him again, Sorr started cutting up a few small pieces of meat for her. All that flying must make a little thing like that hungry!
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:34 am

Keena saw she was being flagged down and went over to Sorr and Mistress Onyx. She smiled kindly at them.

"What can I get you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Sorr stopped chewing long enough to look up at Keena and smile. "Seems I have a guest this morning, please bring Mistress Onyx and Ladiblue whatever they would like."
He then looked at the blue woman and raised one eyebrow, wondering how far he was willing to go with this. Looking back at Keena, he could swear she actually slipped him a quick wink while waiting for Onyx to place her order.
Feeling Ladiblue light on his shoulder, he started feeding her the tidbits he'd already cut up. Sorr was sure there wasn't much this cat wouldn't eat, 'just like the cats I've had at home' he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Mistress Onyx sat and looked at the large food tray was going to decided on eggs,potatoes,tomatoes.Then Mistress onyx saw something in a backed pastry mold and wanted to try it,Wow it was delicious.It was made of a custard containing cheese,fish,veg,and extra stuff that was thrown in making it taste good.Still not getting this strangers name, She sat quietly eating her breakfast.Thought to herself maybe after breakfast she will go out side and take a walk, and Ladiblue would like to take a swim,maybe even asking the stranger to come with them.!!!Then she thank Keena for the breakfast and went back to eating again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Keena smiled brightly. "Anything to help, if you need anything please feel free to ask."

She then turned and went back to the kitchen, she started cleaning the dishes of the morning while her mind wandered. She had been working this inn for sometime and most people were horrified to find their queen and guardian serving them. However Keena enjoyed the work, she loved helping anyway she could.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:09 pm

As he sat back from the robust meal he burped quite loudly. Agahst, he choked out "Sorry, mi'lady Onyx" while turning slightly pink around the whiskers! Then he took a second look at what she was eating and thought 'holy shit, this girl can eat'! Her second breakfast aside, he took a long, smoldering look at this female and decided to introduce himself.

"Lady Onyx, I am called Sorr by friends and enemies alike. Some smile when they say it and some don't, but all the same to me. A pleasure to meet you, enjoy a good meal with you and just what the hell is that"?, pointing to Ladiblue.

His thoughts briefly conjured an image of Keena, and he wondered why. Not many regal looking women running inns or taverns - wondering what her story was, he shook off the thought and figured if he had a right to know, she'd tell him.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Well Mistress Onyx thought to herself its about time!!!,with a little giggle.He finnaly told me his name!!!Sorr!!!Wow!!!A Strong name and Bold!!!Mistress Onyx sat and said. My Lord Sorr!!May I introduce Ladiblue my Familiar.Which if u dont know what that is :
Its a a Londhair Vampir Winged Cat. She has a spell of Possession cast on her if u capture her she will become your pet and do what ever u tell her to do...She has vampir wings and other skills that help me with my magic and we are a team and noone will ever hurt!!!! her again!!!When I first saw u I thought u were going to take her...But now she tell me u are here to help us..... Are u here to help us????
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:57 am

Keena continued to do her morning chores, enjoying the cozy pleasant feeling that was all around the inn. When it came down to it, this place was home to her as much as her own forest or the castle that she shared wtih Zain. She sighed and began humming to herself, always keeping an ear out for some one that needed help though.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Mystress Onyx will never receive her answer.Lord Sorr:The Man with The Big Axe must be returning to the King.Lord Sorr Will not arrive this way again for some time...Maybe Lord Sorr can Serve Mistress Onyx in the future...For now Mistress Onyx will go back home to Venius with Ladiblue...Ending her travels for now!!!!!Thanks to All!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature's Tavern
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: